Ashley_parkin22
22-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Hi all,
Just putting the feelers out to see who is interested really.
I have ordered some brass for my 22 and have made some 100g 2mm high under lipo weights. Just wondering if anybody would be interested in one.
I have enough brass to make 6 more so it would be first come first served.
Looking to sell them for £10 each posted.
Pm me if you are interested.
http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad124/AshleyParkin8/P6220034.jpg
http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad124/AshleyParkin8/P6220033.jpg
Thanks Ash
Just putting the feelers out to see who is interested really.
I have ordered some brass for my 22 and have made some 100g 2mm high under lipo weights. Just wondering if anybody would be interested in one.
I have enough brass to make 6 more so it would be first come first served.
Looking to sell them for £10 each posted.
Pm me if you are interested.
http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad124/AshleyParkin8/P6220034.jpg
http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad124/AshleyParkin8/P6220033.jpg
Thanks Ash