View Full Version : talywain national
rcdunk
23-06-2011, 03:01 PM
hi does anybody have any info regarding the national cannot find anything about track type etc was grass track last time i went (mind it was mud by the time we left lol)
lazyboy12300
23-06-2011, 03:19 PM
I read somewhere that is was going to be 90% astro 10% grass.
Ian F
23-06-2011, 03:34 PM
It is mainly astro with just the bit up the bank and a small section in the middle which is dirt/grass
rcdunk
23-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Tyre suggestions ?
Ian F
23-06-2011, 08:37 PM
I was running cut down pins, it got a bit damp during the day and I felt they were still better than angles on my car
jaffacake
23-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Ian,can you give me a link to a drivers listing for the Taly national?
I found it a couple of events ago,cant find it now
Ian F
23-06-2011, 09:00 PM
http://www.brca-rallycross.co.uk/
axeman
23-06-2011, 09:28 PM
schumacher mini spikes yellow..
GRIFF55
28-06-2011, 12:43 PM
silvers????? any good there?
jaffacake
28-06-2011, 08:11 PM
silvers????? any good there?
Andy i wouldnt have thought silvers would be any good,i would imagine them to get cut up pretty quickly
Personally i liked proline calibers,worked well for me on the latest Taly layout
Steve
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.