PDA

View Full Version : ZX5FS: setup advice needed for a medium bite, rough clay track


rcpower
23-06-2011, 04:58 PM
not a lot of animo in the suggested thread, so here we go again...

can one provide me a good starting point for a FS on a medium bite, rough clay track? I will be running proline caliber tyres(control), orion 45c lipos with a orion 7.5(or 6.5 if needed) motor. The track is rather tight and technical.

I also like to know if the pinned slipper is a good possibility in this case?

Another concern is weight: currently I have 38gr under each lipo, is that any good?
Or can I better put it in the spline of the car? or perhaps do both?

thanks in advance.

SimonW
23-06-2011, 07:05 PM
kyoshoamerica.com is where you need to go, find the set-up section and run a tebo setting, done.

johan neyens
24-06-2011, 07:12 AM
De set up van Shin van wedstrijd in europa,electrochamps,sta op petit rc. Als ik met de kyosho rij ga ik eerst die proberen.

Brenos
30-06-2011, 11:23 AM
I run on a medium bite track. Iv'e found this setup good.
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/kyosho/setupzx5fs/ZX5FS_Akimoto_YatabeArena20090712.pdf

Brendan S

rcpower
04-07-2011, 02:17 PM
I picked up a setup from Tebo on kyoshoamerica for clay tracks.
Apart from that I adjusted the dampening a little(softer) accordingly the track condition and I must admit, the car was really dialed. Especially the front of the car was much more locked, very easy to drive!