View Full Version : Team b44.1 the uprising
chatts#725
24-06-2011, 09:55 AM
Watch this space
tellor
24-06-2011, 09:59 AM
what should we watch for??
chatts#725
24-06-2011, 10:11 AM
what should we watch for??
Goshen domination
Whiskers
24-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Can B44 drivers be include as well? lol
budfish
24-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Can B44 drivers be include as well? lol
Unfortunately Josh you will remain in team hopeless untill 18 years old sorry mate
captainlip
24-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Unfortunately Josh you will remain in team hopeless untill 18 years old sorry mate
Another 6 years then :D
The Bod
24-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Another 6 years then :D
Oooo, such a bitch :o
Whiskers
24-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Another 6 years then :D
Since when was I 12?
coleman758
24-06-2011, 01:31 PM
Mattb and Buds.....
Moozo
24-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Since when was I 12?
Erm your 12th birthday:lol::lol::lol:
coleman758
24-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Erm your 12th birthday:lol::lol::lol:
haha! quality relpy!!
Whiskers
24-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Unfortunately Josh you will remain in team hopeless untill 18 years old sorry mate
What about if I get sacked for not being hopeless enough?
tisher
24-06-2011, 02:02 PM
What about if I get sacked for not being hopeless enough?
you have not even had the car on the track yet josh thats pretty hopeless:lol:then again I haven't either:blush:
Whiskers
24-06-2011, 02:02 PM
you have not even had the car on the track yet josh thats pretty hopeless:lol:then again I haven't either:blush:
I have just not in the past couple of weeks. And last time I was only 0.5 seconds slower than Si (not really a huge achievement though is it)
captainlip
24-06-2011, 02:15 PM
What about if I get sacked for not being hopeless enough?
Your under no threat of being sacked!
Mr Powell should be leading your team! As he never let's lapping cars through without wiping them out!
captainlip
24-06-2011, 02:19 PM
I have just not in the past couple of weeks. And last time I was only 0.5 seconds slower than Si (not really a huge achievement though is it)
I've just pulled the time sheet from the a finals out and si was just slightly over 3 seconds a lap slower average. So you need to be finding a whole 4 seconds a lap to catch the rango.
And even though I posted fastest lap, turned out nicks average laps where just shy of my fastest lap, so I need to be pulling out 2 seconds a lap to challenge top lads day in day out
tisher
24-06-2011, 02:21 PM
I was only 0.5 seconds slower than Si (not really a huge achievement though is it)
I would not shout that one to loud:lol:people say he has the quickest 10.5t motor in the uk and the car is powered by the sun:p
captainlip
24-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Mattb and Buds.....
I want to know why there was a change to to lazer, am I sensing free 44.1's for these lads?
mattb
24-06-2011, 02:21 PM
I've just pulled the time sheet from the a finals out and si was just slightly over 3 seconds a lap slower average. So you need to be finding a whole 4 seconds a lap to catch the rango.
And even though I posted fastest lap, turned out nicks average laps where just shy of my fastest lap, so I need to be pulling out 2 seconds a lap to challenge top lads day in day outwell if nicks average laps where just faster than your fastest what does that tell everone straight away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CHEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
captainlip
24-06-2011, 02:23 PM
well if nicks average laps where just faster than your fastest what does that tell everone straight away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CHEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noo you don't get it my FASTEST was only just quicker that nicks AVERAGE!
And there was NO cheating in the finals, just alot of free track around me
Si Coe
24-06-2011, 02:47 PM
I've just pulled the time sheet from the a finals out and si was just slightly over 3 seconds a lap slower average. So you need to be finding a whole 4 seconds a lap to catch the rango.
And even though I posted fastest lap, turned out nicks average laps where just shy of my fastest lap, so I need to be pulling out 2 seconds a lap to challenge top lads day in day out
My motor caught fire! The car was down on power all day (struggled to hop onto the table top) and the motor seriously slowed in the final before dying, so its not really representative at all. In fact, my TQ time in 2wd was quicker than my 4wd final run by some margin, which shows how badly the Yoke's motor was dying.
Got a nice new Speed Passion V3.0 in there now. 10.5t of course......
I'd expect to be slower, but more like 1-1.5 seconds not 3, ie 1 lap off race leader rather than multiple laps.
Si Coe
24-06-2011, 02:48 PM
I want to know why there was a change to to lazer, am I sensing free 44.1's for these lads?
It seems Lazers keep breaking. Everyone else noticed that 2 years ago, but Buds is kinda slow on the uptake......
mattb
24-06-2011, 05:26 PM
I want to know why there was a change to to lazer, am I sensing free 44.1's for these lads?phil weve not been sponsored were no where near good enough and probably never will be,the only person at bury that is good enough is stu and he already is....
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.