PDA

View Full Version : TEAM ASSOCIATED


mattb
24-06-2011, 02:15 PM
http://http://www.oople.com/forums/album.php?albumid=675Team associated will be lead by myself and rob mills!! and will include wes and whiskers as the apprentice!!!http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=675&pictureid=4133

tisher
24-06-2011, 02:29 PM
noooooo I thought it was some new kyosho you boys where getting good luck:cry:

Si Coe
24-06-2011, 02:50 PM
Are you forgetting Buds or is he too much of a w@nker to be allowed in?

captainlip
24-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Haha!

budfish
24-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Are you forgetting Buds or is he too much of a w@nker to be allowed in?

I've seen your mrs i reckon you must be a wa*%er!! If not there must be somat wrong with u

The Bod
24-06-2011, 03:25 PM
Can I join this winning team also?

mattb
24-06-2011, 03:45 PM
Can I join this winning team also?your in graham!!!

captainlip
24-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Quite a force these b44s now, that's if Graham and Josh turn up :D

Whiskers
24-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Quite a force these b44s now, that's if Graham turns up and if Josh gets a new motor :D

Edited that for you

captainlip
24-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Dont buy crap then :P

mattb
24-06-2011, 04:58 PM
Font buy crap then :Phes not buying crap hes a young lad on a budget and buying what he can afford!! After all your the one with a durango.........:p

captainlip
24-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Must have a decent budget as he's talking about buying a rango with bigbores

Stotty
24-06-2011, 05:50 PM
At least you aint got a rango matt :D
Racing should be interesting when it resumes:thumbsup:

captainlip
24-06-2011, 06:20 PM
At least you aint got a rango matt :D
Racing should be interesting when it resumes:thumbsup:

I seem to remember you getting lapped each time by a rango :D

Stotty
24-06-2011, 06:46 PM
I seem to remeber it was only my second race wit the lazer and my 7-8 in general. And consider i was only a lap behind you i would assume it wont be long before im lapping you possibly :p :p :p :p haha.

The Bod
24-06-2011, 07:59 PM
I seem to remember you getting lapped each time by a rango :D

Let the man cheat his way into the A final once and he thinks he is god's gift. We should all move aside and let the Rango take world domination.

:cry::lol::thumbsup::confused::drool::p

mattb
24-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Let the man cheat his way into the A final once and he thinks he is god's gift. We should all move aside and let the Rango take world domination.

:cry::lol::thumbsup::confused::drool::pwell said team mate!!! lol

Stotty
24-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Let the man cheat his way into the A final once and he thinks he is god's gift. We should all move aside and let the Rango take world domination.

:cry::lol::thumbsup::confused::drool::p

Yer well said pal. :thumbsup:

captainlip
24-06-2011, 09:31 PM
Let the man cheat his way into the A final once and he thinks he is god's gift. We should all move aside and let the Rango take world domination.

:cry::lol::thumbsup::confused::drool::p

How about you show your face Graham! If you were there you would have seen that a had a freak behind the wheel of a bmax taking me out every time I lapped, if your on your roof for 20 seconds every time you lap a fool you will see why I did it.

Secondly you weren't there so come to the next meet!

Matthewrace
24-06-2011, 09:47 PM
How about you show your face Graham! If you were there you would have seen that a had a freak behind the wheel of a bmax taking me out every time I lapped, if your on your roof for 20 seconds every time you lap a fool you will see why I did it.

Secondly you weren't there so come to the next meet!

It's not about the car it the diver and b44 are a good car !!

captainlip
24-06-2011, 10:21 PM
When did I say the b44 wasnt a good car?

Col
25-06-2011, 12:14 AM
How about you show your face Graham! If you were there you would have seen that a had a freak behind the wheel of a bmax taking me out every time I lapped, if your on your roof for 20 seconds every time you lap a fool you will see why I did it.

Secondly you weren't there so come to the next meet!

I'm not even going to start with the wrongness in that statement.


Mattb - you need a franchise in York?:thumbsup:

coleman758
30-06-2011, 09:18 PM
Owwww noo! I've got a ........


B4.1:thumbsup: