View Full Version : Team Rango's new team colours!
captainlip
25-06-2011, 09:19 AM
As my rango shell is on eBay team rango will be flying a new shell and team colours for the rest of this season.
I'm hoping Coleman aka firestarter will join me, and Josh has mentioned about running a rango and hopes he joins the squad!
Team colours will be revealed in a few weeks when the shell has been returned from mike at number 5 designs!
coleman758
25-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Damn...
Your gonna have to get a new body to match my new colours!
captainlip
25-06-2011, 07:07 PM
New body on the way to mike parker! And not a Durango body :D
Whiskers
26-06-2011, 07:52 AM
New body on the way to mike parker! And not a Durango body :D
Surely you've not got another buggy? I bet it's the tresrey shell
captainlip
26-06-2011, 09:14 AM
Would I drive anything else? Doubt it! There are loads of rango shells! Team ashazari, bugle shell, tresrey shell, and some other version
Si Coe
26-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Please tell me the new team colours have flames down the side!
budfish
26-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Please tell me the new team colours have flames down the side!
With a big streak of shite down the middle
coleman758
26-06-2011, 10:28 AM
My Flames don't need painting on!
captainlip
26-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Please tell me the new team colours have flames down the side!
Haha no!
Gonna look different to what I've got now.
Matt should do the same I reckon!!!
coleman758
26-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Haha no!
Gonna look different to what I've got now.
Matt should do the same I reckon!!!
Same as your new one?......
mattb
26-06-2011, 11:36 AM
things could get very confusing 2 durangos with the same paint job:confused:
captainlip
26-06-2011, 11:48 AM
things could get very confusing 2 durangos with the same paint job:confused:
Not really as one will be in flames the other won't :D
Doesn't have to be same design just suggested same colours
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.