View Full Version : Teams as they stand....
captainlip
25-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Team associated
Dave
Rob mills
Matt Bennet
Josh
Graham
Billy B
Team rango
Myself
Matt Coleman
Team bmax
Simon
Mike Powell
Chris
Team lazer
Lonely stotty
Obviously I've forgotten some so add to the list!
We should have points scoring system and get a teams league going as well as individual and at the end of the season have a prize for teams, individual, star performer etc etc
Little like how ribble valley run their championship, I'd give Josh and Graham a reason to turn up! :D
Stotty
25-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Bud is on team lazer.
Whiskers
25-06-2011, 09:48 AM
I thought he got a B44.1?
budfish
25-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Team associated
C bains
Rob mills
Matt Bennet(defector)
Josh
Graham
Billy B
Team rango
Myself(team cheat)
Matt Coleman(team arsonist)
Team bmax
Simon
Mike Powell(penis)
Chris
johnny
Team lazer
Buds
stotty
Martin
Nitro(the teams mobile menace)
Obviously I've forgotten some so add to the list!
We should have points scoring system and get a teams league going as well as individual and at the end of the season have a prize for teams, individual, star performer etc etc
Little like how ribble valley run their championship, I'd give Josh and Graham a reason to turn up! :D
Corrected it for you
Stotty
25-06-2011, 09:50 AM
He told ne the other day his lazer didnt sell so he is still lazer. I hope so else i will av be a loner :( haha
Darren Wales
25-06-2011, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by captainlip
Team associated
C bains
Rob mills
Matt Bennet(defector)
Josh
Graham
Billy B
Team rango
Myself(team cheat)
Matt Coleman(team arsonist)
Team bmax
Simon
Mike Powell(penis)
Chris
johnny
Darren
Team lazer
Buds
stotty
Martin
Nitro(the teams mobile menace)
Obviously I've forgotten some so add to the list!
We should have points scoring system and get a teams league going as well as individual and at the end of the season have a prize for teams, individual, star performer etc etc
Little like how ribble valley run their championship, I'd give Josh and Graham a reason to turn up!
Added little old me
Si Coe
25-06-2011, 11:01 AM
With Rob, Matt and depending on his latest whim Nick all running Associated's I think its going to be a pretty clean sweep for them. In fact, the only chance the other teams have is if they don't turn up!
Incidentally Nick's win on Sunday should count for AE - he won the 4wd class running a B4!
Stotty
25-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Have faith si :D
Si Coe
25-06-2011, 11:40 AM
Have faith si :D
Oh I do. I have faith the lottery numbers I picked are going to get the jackpot. Then I'll buy Minke, Jonny Nitro and anyone else with zero car control a Durango and a Captain Lip replica shell. Then we'll see how well Team Durango does......
Stotty
25-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Oh I do. I have faith the lottery numbers I picked are going to get the jackpot. Then I'll buy Minke, Jonny Nitro and anyone else with zero car control a Durango and a Captain Lip replica shell. Then we'll see how well Team Durango does......
Harsh but funny :lol:
chatts#725
25-06-2011, 12:30 PM
With Rob, Matt and depending on his latest whim Nick all running Associated's I think its going to be a pretty clean sweep for them. In fact, the only chance the other teams have is if they don't turn up!
Incidentally Nick's win on Sunday should count for AE - he won the 4wd class running a B4!I'll back up team associated with some shit c final results, that's when and if I turn up, might try being in the same country as a starting point eh Si ?
tisher
25-06-2011, 07:17 PM
I going to be running rb5 so no lazer for me:thumbdown:
coleman758
26-06-2011, 01:03 PM
For once the lip speaks sense!! :D
Bury should run a club series, It would be great for the new track, it would bring new drivers for sure!
Get some of the model shops on board to for some prizes!
coleman758
26-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Oh I do. I have faith the lottery numbers I picked are going to get the jackpot. Then I'll buy Minke, Jonny Nitro and anyone else with zero car control a Durango and a Captain Lip replica shell. Then we'll see how well Team Durango does......
...Still better than Team B-Max :thumbsup:
captainlip
26-06-2011, 01:46 PM
For once the lip speaks sense!! :D
Bury should run a club series, It would be great for the new track, it would bring new drivers for sure!
Get some of the model shops on board to for some prizes!
El capitano ALWAYS speaks sense! :p
coleman758
26-06-2011, 01:54 PM
El capitano ALWAYS speaks sense! :p
That quote is quite ironic! :D Kinda proves my point haha!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.