PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow


Whiskers
25-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Is anybody going down to the track tomorrow as I need to borrow a soldering iron and a 1.5mm hex driver. Also has anybody got a 19 or a 20 tooth pinion?

captainlip
25-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Is anybody going down to the track tomorrow as I need to borrow a soldering iron and a 1.5mm hex driver. Also has anybody got a 19 or a 20 tooth pinion?

No racing on, if you came to race meets you'd know that :D what's the point of going when there is no track laid

The Bod
25-06-2011, 06:11 PM
No racing on, if you came to race meets you'd know that :D what's the point of going when there is no track laid

Phil

Why do you always have to have a go at people. It is clear that Josh is genuinely asking to borrow some items to repair his car. Maybe his car is not ready for Keighley and is looking to get some practice, without the track markings.

I suppose that now that you have got your car wet and dirty on a couple of occasions you are the big "I am" of Bury. Josh has probably been more committed to the club in recent times, even without a car to transport him there.

I think you would gain far more respect from other club members if you came off your box and helped others out.

Cheers

coleman758
25-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Would anyone open the track?

I seems a few people are not going to keighley?
maybe just get the markings out for a practice?

Who has a key?

captainlip
25-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Who says I'm having a go? It's sarcasm alone with a big smile in there, seems you have got the wrong end of the stick!Phil

Why do you always have to have a go at people. It is clear that Josh is genuinely asking to borrow some items to repair his car. Maybe his car is not ready for Keighley and is looking to get some practice, without the track markings.

I suppose that now that you have got your car wet and dirty on a couple of occasions you are the big "I am" of Bury. Josh has probably been more committed to the club in recent times, even without a car to transport him there.

I think you would gain far more respect from other club members if you came off your box and helped others out.

Cheers

The Bod
25-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Who says I'm having a go? It's sarcasm alone with a big smile in there, seems you have got the wrong end of the stick!

Any wonders why mate??? :p:p:p

tisher
25-06-2011, 07:22 PM
yep josh I will be there at 10am tommorow I Know there is no racing but I have just picked up my rb5 and need to start setting it up so the answer to your questions are yes got all three with me;)

captainlip
25-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Well can we not arrange a mini meet af we can get some sort of track going?

tisher
25-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Im taking my two year old down for a bash with his truggy might land jumps better than a rongo:p

mattb
25-06-2011, 07:44 PM
The barrier at the top of the carpark will be locked guys so youl have a long walk with all your gear.

Si Coe
25-06-2011, 11:45 PM
Keys are held by Rog, Rob, Matt and myself. Rob and Matt will be at Keighley, I'm visiting my parents and Rog I've no idea but he's taking the week off which I'd say he's earned!
So no key available.
Main gate might not be locked, depends on the football.

tisher
26-06-2011, 06:47 AM
Its only a 2 min walk to it anyway I will be there promised my little lad... I bought a truggy from stus for his birthday and he has not stopped asking to go racing bless him

Whiskers
26-06-2011, 07:47 AM
yep josh I will be there at 10am tommorow I Know there is no racing but I have just picked up my rb5 and need to start setting it up so the answer to your questions are yes got all three with me;)

Cheers :thumbsup:

budfish
26-06-2011, 08:23 AM
The first Sunday we have had decent weather in ages and we can't race blooming typical!!
I hate the English weather always seems to rub your nose in it!!!!

Captinlip.
26-06-2011, 08:37 AM
..........