View Full Version : 410 Ultra - Now available to order
Northy
30-06-2011, 01:03 PM
For anyone who missed it the 410 Ultra conversion is now shipping :)
http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk
http://www.nortechracing.com/ac/images/410Ultra.jpg
The kit will include:
CF moulded chassis.
CF rear chassis brace.
CF lipo strap.
Brass posts.
The price is £145 + P&P.
Thanks,
G
Airwave
21-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Do you plan to sell more of this beautiful conversion kit?
It seems that I've bought a 410 too late... :thumbdown:
Origineelreclamebord
21-04-2014, 03:22 PM
As far as my knowledge goes, these are still available on order - but you may want to PM Northy to be sure.
Re- buying a 410 too late, with this conversion kit I don't think it matters much which spec donor car you use, the end result will be all about that magnificent tub!
Airwave
21-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Interesting, as they are no longer lister on the AC shop... So do you know who I can contact to ask for an order?
Thanks in advance...
footey
21-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Northy the guy who put the 1st post up
Origineelreclamebord
21-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Interesting, as they are no longer lister on the AC shop... So do you know who I can contact to ask for an order?
Thanks in advance...
Good point! I do recall it was listed before... Then still, it's probably worth contacting them if you'd like a conversion kit - and like footey mentioned, Northy (the member who posted the thread), should be able to help you further :)
Airwave
21-04-2014, 11:34 PM
Ok, that's worth a try... Thank you for the info.
I'm going to contact Northy via MP...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.