PDA

View Full Version : RB5 Wishbones in stock? UM521-1


Adam F
01-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Anyone know who has some in stock?

Used my spare, so need to get another pack but cant find anywhere with stock showing!

Sods law says I will break another one, so want to get some spares!

carlin
01-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Anyone know who has some in stock?

Used my spare, so need to get another pack but cant find anywhere with stock showing!

Sods law says I will break another one, so want to get some spares!

PBM, JE Spares or MK Racing?

/tobys
01-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Give DMS a shout - Darren normally has plenty of Kyosho stuff in :thumbsup:

RogerM
02-07-2011, 11:13 AM
JE Spares have always had stock of the items I've NEEDED.

Adam F
02-07-2011, 11:32 AM
I have been using JE for bits I NEED, but now out of stock...

With the exception of JE and now MK, Im struggling to find many shops with live levels that actually stock a decent range of Kyosho bits..

reg
02-07-2011, 11:34 AM
I have been using JE for bits I NEED, but now out of stock...

With the exception of JE and now MK, Im struggling to find many shops with live levels that actually stock a decent range of Kyosho bits..

you could try giving PBM a ring:thumbsup:

Darren Boyle
02-07-2011, 11:46 AM
I have been using JE for bits I NEED, but now out of stock...

With the exception of JE and now MK, Im struggling to find many shops with live levels that actually stock a decent range of Kyosho bits..
If it has to be "live" stock levels for you then you are stuck.

If it doesnt then you have lots of choices with stock readily available ;)

RogerM
02-07-2011, 03:27 PM
I never trust the live levels personally (not saying there is anything worng with the systems before somebody shouts) ... I prefer to speak to a person so will always ring. The people can read what is on the shipment note for the latest delivery ... the computer can't so has to wait for the people to enter the data so items that aren't shown on line might very well be in stock, just not yet unpacked.

The the words of the old BT adverts ... "its good to talk" :D

Darren Boyle
02-07-2011, 11:20 PM
I never trust the live levels personally (not saying there is anything worng with the systems before somebody shouts) ... I prefer to speak to a person so will always ring. The people can read what is on the shipment note for the latest delivery ... the computer can't so has to wait for the people to enter the data so items that aren't shown on line might very well be in stock, just not yet unpacked.

The the words of the old BT adverts ... "its good to talk" :D

Have to say Roger........ could not agree more!! :o

Adam F
03-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Never had a problem myself, always received what I ordered.

Old BT adverts! things move on... :p

Darren Boyle
03-07-2011, 05:30 PM
I thought you started this thread looking for bits you could not get?? :confused: ;) LOL

Adam F
03-07-2011, 05:43 PM
I did, but if a shop is showing out of stock I don't place an order...

Anyway sorted now....

Darren Boyle
03-07-2011, 05:46 PM
I did, but if a shop is showing out of stock I don't place an order...

Anyway sorted now....

All good then.....