View Full Version : Are we having a good turnout tomorrow?
captainlip
02-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Is everybody up for tomorrow? Weathers looking good!
Be good to see a strong turnout and push for 4 full heats!
Si Coe
02-07-2011, 11:40 AM
No. Everyone has heard you'll be there and now they don't want to go :p
captainlip
02-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Looks like I'll take the A final this time then! :p
budfish
02-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Looks like I'll take the A final this time then! :p
And I bet you still cheat
mattb
02-07-2011, 12:27 PM
Looks like I'll take the A final this time then! :pyou wont be anywhere near the A final if who i think is comeing turns up:p
nick.cox
02-07-2011, 12:33 PM
you wont be anywhere near the A final if who i think is comeing turns up:p
It won't be me because I can't make it this weekend
captainlip
02-07-2011, 12:52 PM
And I bet you still cheat
I only cut as you need about 15m of space to avoid minke ramming you off!
No minke no take outs no cuttin!
I've got the a final result in my purse if you want a bit of reminding about 2 weeks ago :p
Chris B
02-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Would imagine some of the top guys will be around this week or next to practice for the regional.
Si Coe
02-07-2011, 03:26 PM
I only cut as you need about 15m of space to avoid minke ramming you off!
No minke no take outs no cuttin!
I've got the a final result in my purse if you want a bit of reminding about 2 weeks ago :p
You know you really need to watch what you say at times. Last year Dave used to moan that he was always in as he described it 'The turd heat'. In the end Rog looked it up on the system and discovered I'd edited the driver profiles to give him the same ability rating as Jonny Nitro. That meant the computer stuck them in the same heat week after week....
It looks like I need to ensure you and Minke run together!
Stotty
02-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Gutted I can't make it tomorrow with weather looking so good.
Is it legal to drink and drive an rc car haha ?????
I will be there next time :thumbsup:
captainlip
02-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Dude get your lazer there! We start late enough for a lie in for hangovers
I only cut as you need about 15m of space to avoid minke ramming you off!
http://oople.com/forums/showpost.php?p=520143&postcount=19
I'm smelling bull$hit...
captainlip
03-07-2011, 03:18 AM
http://oople.com/forums/showpost.php?p=520143&postcount=19
I'm smelling bull$hit...
It was a joke!
It was a joke!
No, Phil, jokes have smiley's to help indicate that you're meant to find them funny...
Here re a few to help you::thumbsup::lol::p
SuperSparkSteve
04-07-2011, 03:39 PM
http://oople.com/forums/showpost.php?p=520143&postcount=19
I'm smelling bull$hit...
Col, i think you should be called the "Quote King"!
Col, i think you should be called the "Quote King"!
Nothing gets past me, good buddy. Remember the time I got the Stampmeister?
SuperSparkSteve
05-07-2011, 07:10 AM
Nothing gets past me, good buddy. Remember the time I got the Stampmeister?
Yep lol.
God i miss Stampy! :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.