View Full Version : Sunday 3rd racing
The Bod
03-07-2011, 06:56 PM
So was it a win for Team Associated?
In all seriousness, a great.days racing. A well laid out track which was very technical.
tisher
03-07-2011, 07:20 PM
so what happened then did lip lap everyone seems very quiet :p
mattb
03-07-2011, 07:30 PM
rob mills got the win for team associated today:thumbsup: after finding him self in last place in the a final he passed the lip with ease and gradualy pulled away!!!
I had a good first meeting with the new b44 making changes every round and was nearly on the pace by the end of the heats,had to leave early though due to a mad wife with a bbq!!!! lol credit to the lip though he was going well today!!
Maddy
03-07-2011, 07:47 PM
Great weather and a great days racing,might of only come 6th in B final but bloody enjoyed it,
thanks to everyone at Bury for the set up tips and for making a great day.
captainlip
03-07-2011, 07:47 PM
Yup great day! Shagged my tyres though!
Started 4th in a disastrous final and managed to climb back to 5th with a brief spot in second until it all went wrong!
Nice to see you improving the 44.1 as the day went on.... Shame about buds :D :D :D
WHITTLER555
03-07-2011, 08:27 PM
rob mills got the win for team associated today:thumbsup:
Really, I must have been invisible in every heat and the final?
Stotty
03-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Sounds like I missed a good meet.
Let's hope the weather is as nice next Sunday.
What happened to buds ????? Good to hear team associated are doing good.
Really, I must have been invisible in every heat and the final?
I didn't see ya:confused:
budfish
03-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Yup great day! Shagged my tyres though!
Started 4th in a disastrous final and managed to climb back to 5th with a brief spot in second until it all went wrong!
Nice to see you improving the 44.1 as the day went on.... Shame about buds :D :D :D
New car rough as a bears arse are just a couple of my endless list of excuses!!!
WHITTLER555
03-07-2011, 08:43 PM
I didn't see ya:confused:
I was keeping a low profile!
Good meeting though, I really like the track, good fast straight and technical sections as well:thumbsup:
Shame the motor blew early on, took me all day to swap it!
And I do believe it was a and Ansmann in 2nd place today
mattb
03-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Really, I must have been invisible in every heat and the final?no you dont count in the bury metro rivalry:p
budfish
03-07-2011, 08:50 PM
no you dont count in the bury metro rivalry:p
He can always be on captainlips team with his rango:p
mattb
03-07-2011, 08:51 PM
And I do believe it was a and Ansmann in 2nd place todayhaha dident see you in final mate,did you get your jeep started?
captainlip
03-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Maybe Damian could learn a thing or two from my super speedy driving :p
WHITTLER555
03-07-2011, 08:52 PM
He can always be on captainlips team with has rango:p
Ah OK! But that would mean Captainlip's Rango team won today.
Do you really want that???:p
Sorry Captain! Yours looked good today, but I can't fathom why you are selling the front anti roll bar, it's a must have on all Rango's and definetly on the grippy Bury track. I ended up running cut staggers on the front and BLUE compound tyres on the rear!
budfish
03-07-2011, 08:55 PM
Ah OK! But that would mean Captainlip's Rango team won today.
Do you really want that???:p
Were not bothered he's getting a lot better but I hear he has been racing 5 days a week!!! He sometimes says he is the fastest man in Europe an undiscovered talent so he reckons how can you argue with a man like that!!
captainlip
03-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Were not bothered he's getting a lot better but I hear he has been racing 5 days a week!!! He sometimes says he is the fastest man in Europe an undiscovered talent so he reckons how can you argue with a man like that!!
Point proven! :p that's only my second meet at bury outdoors really enjoyed it.
Damien tried the roll bar out first and it really didn't suit my driving style and I was considerably slower
WHITTLER555
03-07-2011, 10:11 PM
But did you change any other settings on the car?
Most Durango drivers run the roll bar to calm the steering down and it should stay flatter through the higher speed corners but you have to change a few settings as well.
I will try and put my set up sheet on the Durango website this week for the Bury track, see if that helps?
budfish
04-07-2011, 04:10 AM
The lip is like bury metros very own "the stig"
"some say he can suck a cadburys cream egg through a straw,some people say he wasn't born he just fell out of a cows arse all we know is he is the lip!!!
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/4c0bd943.jpg
Cr3Ad
04-07-2011, 04:21 AM
Great day yesterday although very sore and very red this morning hopefully running lipo's next week so the nicad wont die after 4mins
The Bod
04-07-2011, 07:21 AM
I will get some photos from yesterday posted later during my Erm "lunchbreak"
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.