PDA

View Full Version : Wed Night!


coleman758
03-07-2011, 11:06 PM
So then!

When should we expect it to start?
Sooner the better I think!

captainlip
04-07-2011, 07:18 AM
It needs announcing properly so people know it's on!

The race controller
04-07-2011, 07:51 AM
See the "Where is everybody post"

JonyNitro
04-07-2011, 08:14 AM
See the "Where is everybody post"


Haha

Si Coe
04-07-2011, 02:12 PM
If people are assuming I'll do race control (and I've not said yes) then the earliest we can start is the 27th of July as I'm not free before then.
Want to start earlier? Get a race controller.

MisterB
24-07-2011, 09:38 PM
Is there a plan to race this Wednesday...27th? Weather looks promising...

Howler
24-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Would be fun to do some wednesday nights if Si is gonna be kind enough to do race control :thumbsup:

captainlip
24-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Would be fun to do some wednesday nights if Si is gonna be kind enough to do race control :thumbsup:

Thank god he's not online to read this :D

Tbh it should be done! Secondly why isn't there a club championship also

budfish
24-07-2011, 10:11 PM
It has been discussed with the relevant people and it's a no for now stu said he would let us know if anything changes

Buds

Howler
24-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Thank god he's not online to read this :D

Tbh it should be done! Secondly why isn't there a club championship also

Why, has he already said no? Cant blame anyone for that, gotta be tough to devote the time and not even race yourself.

Si Coe
24-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Basically I don't mind running race control, but I do mind the fact I'd need to be there early and stay late and its a long drive, and still not race. And that's without having to contend with my wife.....

However, I'm considering asking Roundabout if they'd like to borrow the track for a small fee. That means they can worry about setting up and packing up instead of me!

budfish
25-07-2011, 05:23 AM
Basically I don't mind running race control, but I do mind the fact I'd need to be there early and stay late and its a long drive, and still not race. And that's without having to contend with my wife.....

However, I'm considering asking Roundabout if they'd like to borrow the track for a small fee. That means they can worry about setting up and packing up instead of me!

Si this has been discussed and stu said no one is borrowing our track and I couldn't agree more

Stu closed the last thread about this so just stop going on about it

captainlip
25-07-2011, 08:48 AM
So why did he ask us to vote at the track? With a majority yes voting not to mention all the others in the surrounding area looking for a mid week race

woOdy
25-07-2011, 09:10 AM
OK Guys. I am going to close this thread as this has all been saud before.
Firstly you need to find a person to run race control every week and not now and again.
Secondly, you have to have peaple to turn up at about 5 to set the track out and stay till the end to put it away.
Alot of people can not do this as they work and if it is later then you will only get 2 rounds and a final and who wants that.
If people want to race then you need to speak to the commitee members and not just Si.
If you want to make it a vote then come to the next commitee meeting and we can vote then instead of on here.
And no we are not renting the track out! Sorry but if they damage anything we will not be able to use it when it comes to us racing.