PDA

View Full Version : Hobbywing ESCs from UK Importer


adon30
06-07-2011, 12:22 PM
I have recently spoken with the official UK importer for Hobbywing products and although they do not stock the 1/8th Hobbywing ESC's, motors or combos they can get hold of them. This would enable people to have UK support/ warranty if something did go wrong from a UK supplier.
They have also said that if there is interest they can add them to the website with a preorder discount. this would mean they would come across with the next available order and be sent directly out.


Just to let everyone know I am not the supplier of these or have any affiliation with Hobbywing or the importers. I was obtaining some info for a fellow club member who could not find 1/8th Hobbywing systems for sale in the UK and thought I would share it with the community.

If there is any interest in the products please contact the supplier Racers in Exile

Contact page: http://www.racersinexile.org.uk/storepage446087.aspx

It is usually better to phone than to email as you will be dealt with more quickly.

Hope this info helps :thumbsup:

-----------------------------
To add. This is for the 1/8th Brushless systems (80A & 150A). They already provide several shops in the UK with the systems for 1/10th but do not yet import 1/8th stuff. If there is a big enough interest they will either stock them or bring them in as required.
This is the link to the hobbywing website:
http://www.hobbywing.com/english/Product.asp?BigClassName=Brushless%20Power%20Syste m%20for%20Car&SmallClassName=1/8%20Brushless%20System%20%28ESC%29

gddevey1012
06-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Just to give you a heads up Xtreme-RC also stock hobbywing products and keep most in stock

http://www.xtreme-rc.org.uk (http://www.xtreme-rc.org.uk/)

Gareth

adon30
06-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Just to give you a heads up Xtreme-RC also stock hobbywing products and keep most in stock

http://www.xtreme-rc.org.uk (http://www.xtreme-rc.org.uk/)

Gareth


But it looks like 1/10th stuff to me??

Nene Valley Raceway
06-07-2011, 06:36 PM
I can't recommend these enough. I have run two of the150amp combs for about 18 months in summer and very wet winter comes without a problem. For 120 quid you can't go wrong.:thumbsup: