View Full Version : Transponders HELP!!!
Hi guys. So i need a transponder for the Proline international race at Slough. Is it possible to borrow one from some were for 3 days or something? i don't really want to buy one for like £60.00
I need it for these following dates:
August 27/28/29 2011.
Thanks
steelie600
08-07-2011, 01:55 AM
How can you race without a pt?? I thought it was one of the first things racers buy?? Certainly was one of mine!
My racetrack supplies them to me so i had no need for one.But in the proline international race they do not. Recommend me some transponders?
would this do the justice:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MRT-PTX-Personal-Transponder-AMB-Mylaps-Fixing-Tab-/300535790402?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item45f9543b42#ht_1872wt_1116
The race will be held at Slough ( rwmcc)
paulc
08-07-2011, 01:05 PM
That will work fine :)
great thanks anything else i need to keep in mind?
Could someone help me please. I am looking for a transponder that fits on a Xray 808 model which has this transponder mount:
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.maxbashing.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/xray_808_095.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.maxbashing.com/reviews/kit-reviews/xray-808-review/&usg=__XcxSzh_dgx_ED7RnIJiJQ_fANew=&h=435&w=580&sz=30&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=GxyzMXm2MtriQM:&tbnh=136&tbnw=181&ei=AlQbTuH_F4qJhQe_39jMBQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dxray%2Bradio%2Btray%26um%3D1%26hl%3De n%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D653%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=337&vpy=134&dur=4151&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=176&ty=113&page=1&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&biw=1024&bih=653
Thanks
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.