View Full Version : Racing Tomorrow
steve-thebabystore
09-07-2011, 07:50 AM
What size drill bit do I need to make a hole for the transponder?
budfish
09-07-2011, 08:09 AM
What size drill bit do I need to make a hole for the transponder?
Don't use a drill bit mate borrow a body reamer off some one tomorrow trackside
Buds
Stotty
09-07-2011, 08:09 AM
Hey
Iv got a remington tool you can borrow on day if ya want.
tisher
09-07-2011, 11:52 AM
I am actualy going to do a race meet at last tommorow hopefully. Been itching to race on the track for weeks now.:thumbsup:I think I will run the rb5 until I get used to racing outside again. Has been a while about 21 years:lol:
coleman758
09-07-2011, 12:10 PM
I am actualy going to do a race meet at last tommorow hopefully. Been itching to race on the track for weeks now.:thumbsup:I think I will run the rb5 until I get used to racing outside again. Has been a while about 21 years:lol:
Stop making excuses!
Had not luck with the X12 either after last night!
tisher
09-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Stop making excuses!
Had not luck with the X12 either after last night!
:lol::lol:still ended up 4th in the A final behind the likes of mark smith and andy cottom:thumbsup:and that was with a old zx5 and a 50quid esc and motor combo lucky my thumbs work well;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.