View Full Version : Team Durango - The Uprise...
coleman758
09-07-2011, 12:20 PM
...Well we have a new recruit! ...
His name starts in M
Ends in E
And has INK in the middle....
Can you guess who?
budfish
09-07-2011, 12:23 PM
...Well we have a new recruit! ...
His name starts in M
Ends in E
And has INK in the middle....
Can you guess who?
Congrats you van have him he is more of a hindrance than any help
mattb
09-07-2011, 12:23 PM
your a bit slow,do you not know who else has got one;)
Si Coe
09-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Oh thank god for that! Team Yokomo may be dropping in numbers but with Mark and Minke gone the quality is rising......
mattb
09-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Oh thank god for that! Team Yokomo may be dropping in numbers but with Mark and Minke gone the quality is rising......lol:thumbsup:
captainlip
09-07-2011, 12:34 PM
I think Durango owe me some commission
Matt where are you by the way? London?
mattb
09-07-2011, 12:36 PM
I think Durango owe me some commissionyou must have a very short memory:confused:
captainlip
09-07-2011, 12:52 PM
The amount of durangos people have bough because of me!
mattb
09-07-2011, 01:25 PM
The amount of durangos people have bough because of me!probably half the amount that havent!:lol:
The Bod
09-07-2011, 06:59 PM
probably half the amount that havent!:lol:
PMSL :p:p:p:o:bored::thumbsup:
minke
12-07-2011, 12:11 AM
Not bought anything yet. Waiting to sell all my electric and gas airsoft bb guns. Looks like I will be £600 better off after these negotiations and will still have some kit to sell. I'll let my nitro stuff go, the bmax's and some other bits. Should get me something decent.
Probably too late to get a full fat durango, but I was looking at the 511, is there really a new durango coming out soon? or was phil just fishing in the durango section?
captainlip
12-07-2011, 03:34 AM
No there really is a new Durango coming out, people just didn't like the fact I found out before them
Stotty
12-07-2011, 07:37 AM
The 511 has been discontinued I was looking at them.
There is a new durango out as mb models are advertising it.
captainlip
12-07-2011, 08:51 AM
No doubt with the amount of breakages mike has the 511 would be a terrible choice as there is no support at the track
minke
16-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Looks like a V3 durango is on the cards. £600 richer today. When i let some more stuff go the plan is durango, tekin rs pro and speed passion v3 motor. I suppose i'll need grease and oils etc. Having fun making up a shopping list right now.
chatts#725
16-07-2011, 10:46 AM
Looks like a V3 durango is on the cards. £600 richer today. When i let some more stuff go the plan is durango, tekin rs pro and speed passion v3 motor. I suppose i'll need grease and oils etc. Having fun making up a shopping list right now.jeeeesus thats a lot of till for a toy!!!!
captainlip
16-07-2011, 11:19 AM
All the gear no idea springs to mind again! :p
johnnygibbon
16-07-2011, 11:55 AM
All the gear no idea springs to mind again! :p
the team durango (bury divisions) motto:p
coleman758
16-07-2011, 02:21 PM
the team durango (bury divisions) motto:p
No comment...
captainlip
16-07-2011, 03:23 PM
If it ain't on fire or sounding like a coffee grinder it ain't a durango!
JonyNitro
16-07-2011, 07:13 PM
jeeeesus thats a lot of till for a toy!!!!
Sold is Arse!!
JonyNitro
16-07-2011, 07:15 PM
All the gear no idea springs to mind again! :p
And you will no idea when I slam you one in your head Skinny
captainlip
16-07-2011, 07:26 PM
And you will no idea when I slam you one in your head Skinny
On the devils water rather early? :p
minke
22-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Cash pot is dwindling rapidly. Need some help deciding on last big purchase before I sell some stuff.
I still have 2 sets of GM 4200 35c saddles, but they are pre wired and will look untidy. Also want a hauler for all my new kit.
Get a hauler or new saddles?
captainlip
22-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Where's the fund going??? Haha! Get both! Venom hauler and Orion saddles ;-)
minke
22-07-2011, 10:36 PM
How did you know I was looking at those???????
captainlip
22-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Because they are the best? Pmsl!
minke
22-07-2011, 10:43 PM
got money in the pot for one not both, will go for the orion saddles first I suppose, saves rewiring later. Sick of keeping everything in cardboard boxes. was looking at this one
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160576394979&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
minke
22-07-2011, 10:49 PM
And I forgot I want some black rulux spoked wheels too
captainlip
22-07-2011, 11:18 PM
got money in the pot for one not both, will go for the orion saddles first I suppose, saves rewiring later. Sick of keeping everything in cardboard boxes. was looking at this one
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160576394979&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
That's the one!
The Chef
22-07-2011, 11:25 PM
I've just bought the fast trax mega hauler. Well made and loads of storage. Condensed all my shizzle into one hauler and there are two cars run out of it:thumbsup:
mattb
23-07-2011, 12:12 PM
minke dont get one of those ugly green venom hauliers:thumbdown: fast trax mega haulier is the one:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.