PDA

View Full Version : Speedo and motor spare?


Darren Wales
10-07-2011, 10:34 AM
Hi fella's, before someone complains this is not the wanted section.

I'm after a decent sensored motor and ESC for my Bmax4 but would prefer to buy from someone at my local track at goshem.

Anyone got any they can part with? I can't get down to race today but will be there at next weeks regional.

I have got my eye on an extreme stock ESC from giantcod, so a decent used motor is the least I will need.

PM me please

Darren

Si Coe
10-07-2011, 05:20 PM
As it happens you might be in luck. I currently have the esc and motor (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75026) from this ad in my pit box (no idea how he plans on selling them whilst I've got them!) and whilst the prices are silly high I reckon I can beat him down for you easily enough.