PDA

View Full Version : todays Racing


tisher
10-07-2011, 07:23 PM
We had a great time today gutted that I did not see my laps with the 2wd
as it was flying until the esc went but it turns out the motor is shorting:thumbdown:on a plus note tho the esc in the lazer seemed to be absolutely fine running outside:thumbsup:I will have to give you boys a bigger head start next time tho even me being right at the back was not enough for you all:p

Chris B
10-07-2011, 07:35 PM
We had a great time today gutted that I did not see my laps with the 2wd
as it was flying until the esc went but it turns out the motor is shorting:thumbdown:on a plus note tho the esc in the lazer seemed to be absolutely fine running outside:thumbsup:I will have to give you boys a bigger head start next time tho even me being right at the back was not enough for you all:p

It was a good day. And I did run you quite close at a few stages. I'll get ya next time lol

Cr3Ad
10-07-2011, 10:49 PM
great days racing today shame about the weather straight after the first race but over all very good. should hopefully finish a race next time instead of the 10 year old nicads it will be lipo's.

Howler
24-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Never mind lipos, you need shock towers :p