PDA

View Full Version : NITRO RC IN SOUTH EAST?


Barney448
13-07-2011, 09:08 AM
Hi All,

Bit of a newby here!! I was just wondering if anyone knew of any clubs or tracks that you can run nitro buggies in the South East (particularly Kent)? I seem to re-call seeing a place next to the motrocross track in Dartford?

Would love to get a nitro buggy but don't see much point if there isn't anywhere that I can drive it.

Many thanks in advance.

justleanitupabit
18-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Hi All,

Bit of a newby here!! I was just wondering if anyone knew of any clubs or tracks that you can run nitro buggies in the South East (particularly Kent)? I seem to re-call seeing a place next to the motrocross track in Dartford?

Would love to get a nitro buggy but don't see much point if there isn't anywhere that I can drive it.

Many thanks in advance.

Yes Kmrc is a couple of miles south of Maidstone - www.kmrc.co.uk

Next meeting is this coming Sunday.

It's a great track and a PROPER club.