View Full Version : Booking in starts at 7:30
The race controller
15-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Heats sorted for 8:30 and while you practice I can do changes.
mattb
15-07-2011, 02:01 PM
It minght be an idea to setup the marque for everyone to pit in,with the rain forecast rog.
captainlip
15-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Yup very good idea!
Heats sorted for 8:30 and while you practice I can do changes.
Thanks Roger.
minke
16-07-2011, 09:26 AM
I swopped my rickety gazebo for a better quality one, i'll be there early tomorrow to get a spot. Plenty of room for pitting if anyone wants to share.
Evo_Snr
16-07-2011, 09:49 AM
May I suggest that a couple of club members be by the entrance to guide people were to park.
A lot don’t use Oople and will be oblivious of the no parking on the grass rule.
This should prevent upsets and arguments on the day.
The Bod
16-07-2011, 11:18 AM
25702
Hopefully the attached photo will assist visitors in determining where parking is allowed.
The Bod
16-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Unfortunately I will not be there tomorrow as we had a new addition to the family on Thursday, so do not think the wife will be best pleased if I was out playing all day :cry:
captainlip
16-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the picture Graham! I don't think I'll be there if weathers like today! May show my face later in the day though
budfish
16-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Unfortunately I will not be there tomorrow as we had a new addition to the family on Thursday, so do not think the wife will be best pleased if I was out playing all day :cry:
Congratulations Graham well done it must of been traumatic for you it's hard work for us blokes I hope she realises and gives you a rest the very least I'd expect is a days racing to chill you out!!
The Bod
16-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Congratulations Graham well done it must of been traumatic for you it's hard work for us blokes I hope she realises and gives you a rest the very least I'd expect is a days racing to chill you out!!
It was very tiring as 4am birth on Thursday. Little Rosie May Booy weighed in at 9lb 13 oz, ouch. Now I have 4 little ones to juggle my time with, but hopefully I can get out every 3 weeks to play :lol:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.