PDA

View Full Version : Cut staggers on 4wd?


captainlip
18-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Do they fit and are they straight fit no modifications?

I would post this elsewhere but suddenly for no reason I can't post in any section apart from bury section and jimmy ignores my PM's

Totally out of order if you ask me as not posted anything worthy of a posting limitation

coleman758
18-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Do they fit and are they straight fit no modifications?

I would post this elsewhere but suddenly for no reason I can't post in any section apart from bury section and jimmy ignores my PM's

Totally out of order if you ask me as not posted anything worthy of a posting limitation

Its just because its you! :p

And yes they do fit, you just need to stretch them over, i tried it last night.

johnnygibbon
18-07-2011, 01:53 PM
They work ok on high grip tracks nongrip roll any more
But ya have to cut the inner lip of the rim they are narrower

No comment on the rest
Lol

Si Coe
18-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Do they fit and are they straight fit no modifications?

I would post this elsewhere but suddenly for no reason I can't post in any section apart from bury section and jimmy ignores my PM's

Totally out of order if you ask me as not posted anything worthy of a posting limitation


You and Buds both have this. It started a couple of days ago - must be a 'Bury Shitstirrer' thing.
My bet is Jimmy has nobbled your access whilst he is away at the Worlds, hence lack of PMs answered too.

bigred5765
18-07-2011, 02:12 PM
They work ok on high grip tracks nongrip roll any more
But ya have to cut the inner lip of the rim they are narrower

No comment on the rest
Lol

you dont have to cut the rim at all, thats just matter of personnel pref, 2wd rims and 4wd front rims are same thickness, and they all fit on 2wd rims no mods needed,

captainlip
18-07-2011, 02:48 PM
You and Buds both have this. It started a couple of days ago - must be a 'Bury Shitstirrer' thing.
My bet is Jimmy has nobbled your access whilst he is away at the Worlds, hence lack of PMs answered too.

The account was limited to just posting in general, trade sections etc over the last few days though I am limited to bury only section I cant post anywhere! I've been restricted completely without reason now.

steelie600
18-07-2011, 03:04 PM
well perhaps you shoulda kept yer trap shut??

Just an observation.

captainlip
18-07-2011, 03:47 PM
I've trimmed front rims down for staggers final question is should I run 2wd foams or no inserts?

bigred5765
18-07-2011, 03:57 PM
cut down is ok as i said a matter of what ever suits you, narrower rims make it feel more edgy, wide rims smooth it out , new cut stagger must be run with full foam or there crap because of the high side wall, old staggers are crap with foams,

captainlip
18-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Cool I'll pick up some 2wd foams

Si Coe
18-07-2011, 04:42 PM
The account was limited to just posting in general, trade sections etc over the last few days though I am limited to bury only section I cant post anywhere! I've been restricted completely without reason now.

As I said, Buds too and he says he didn't do anything either. But the timing coincides with Jimmy being at the Worlds, so I reckon its got to be connected.
If I was Jimmy and away for a week or so, I'd want to gag you two to prevent chaos in my absence too!

mattb
18-07-2011, 04:46 PM
the only trouble is ive heard he goes on holiday a lot!!:lol::lol::lol:

Si Coe
18-07-2011, 04:51 PM
TBH it might just be better to gag the pair of them in person - although I guess the internet equivalent of a gag is to tape oven mitts on them!