PDA

View Full Version : WOODVALE RALLY, ANYONE?


coleman758
20-07-2011, 08:57 PM
I've just book both days racing and camping over night for woodvale rally. is anyone from bury going?

Si Coe
20-07-2011, 09:00 PM
I've done it a couple of times before. Southport run the meeting. Its a flat grass track with a few ramps. Only thing is I ran 2wd and 4wd, there weren't that many people racing and so I never really got much time to look around the show.

coleman758
20-07-2011, 09:04 PM
I've done it a couple of times before. Southport run the meeting. Its a flat grass track with a few ramps. Only thing is I ran 2wd and 4wd, there weren't that many people racing and so I never really got much time to look around the show.

I have booked in both days, so my plan is to race one of the days and do the rest of the show the other.

sly
20-07-2011, 09:19 PM
There will be time to look around the show, wall of death is highly recommend. The greater number of drivers the more time to look around.
Camping is limited please pm me before assuming there is loads.
The weekend of fun fill NONE Serious racing is for our hobby as we aim to show off the cars and hobby to encourage new driver's to take up our hobby.
Cheers Simon.

coleman758
20-07-2011, 09:21 PM
There will be time to look around the show, wall of death is highly recommend. The greater number of drivers the more time to look around.
Camping is limited please pm me before assuming there is loads.
The weekend of fun fill NONE Serious racing is for our hobby as we aim to show off the cars and hobby to encourage new driver's to take up our hobby.
Cheers Simon.

I have already spoken to Dan? He said he has held me a spot for camping? is there an issue?

sly
20-07-2011, 09:27 PM
I have already spoken to Dan? He said he has held me a spot for camping? is there an issue?

No issue :thumbsup:
I was a general comment in hopes that peeps let us guys at southport know that you wish to stay over.
:thumbsup:

coleman758
20-07-2011, 09:32 PM
No issue :thumbsup:
I was a general comment in hopes that peeps let us guys at southport know that you wish to stay over.
:thumbsup:

Yea i spoke to Dan about it (I think thats his name!)

I've been a few times, but never raced. It should be a good weekend!
(As usual) and i will camp over too get to know a few more people.

(Sorry if that previous message sounded abit "short" it wasn't intended)