View Full Version : Anyone got spare x2 UM124
carlin
21-07-2011, 07:32 AM
Hi Guys,
Been trying to find 2 x UM124 but no one seems to have any instock on the net or local.
Was wondering if anyone got any spare, I could buy off them.
I got everything else to re-build my diffs but don't seem to have these.
I know the shops can order me some but may worry I won't get them before next Friday.
Thanks
hloland
21-07-2011, 07:48 AM
http://www.speedtechrc.com/store/ebproductdetail.asp?catmainid=478&id=5547
http://www.amainhobbies.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=UM124&x=0&y=0
carlin
21-07-2011, 08:02 AM
http://www.speedtechrc.com/store/ebproductdetail.asp?catmainid=478&id=5547
http://www.amainhobbies.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=UM124&x=0&y=0
Have you seen the price of the postage to the UK :woot: wouldn't trust them being here on time either.
It's within the UK I need not overseas, if I wasn't in such rush would get them from my normal supplier ;)
Darren Boyle
21-07-2011, 10:41 AM
Been trying to find 2 x UM124 but no one seems to have any in stock on the net or local.
No one....Really? ;)
We have them in stock on the shelf if you need some (we probably carry more Kyosho spares than people seem to give us credit for, cheaper than most too at just £3.50 per pack), with p&p only £1.50 on two items, could leave this afternoon and be with you in the morning if ordered either through our website or online.......
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.