PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 4 people tomorrow....


captainlip
23-07-2011, 02:53 PM
I'm looking for 4 people to try out this tacky tape at no expense to yourselves! If your electrics are hanging out of your buggy (Graham) pop over and see me and I'll supply you with some tacky tape, enough for a speedo and rx.

All I ask in return is some unbiased feedback so peeps can find an honest opinion about it been the best stuff out there or wether you disagree.

So pop over and find me tomorrow I'll be camping with coleman and have a White FTO if you don't know me, and I'll give you some tacky tape for nowt!

Whiskers
23-07-2011, 06:36 PM
I'd like some as my electrics keep falling out with the heat from my speedo but I'm on a plane to Denmark tomorrow

captainlip
23-07-2011, 06:50 PM
If any left over I'll keep some for you to try! You won't believe how strong it is!

Whiskers
23-07-2011, 06:57 PM
If any left over I'll keep some for you to try! You won't believe how strong it is!

Nice one, it will be about 3 weeks until I am back though.