View Full Version : Sunday 24/7/11
budfish
24-07-2011, 07:54 AM
It's a lovely day out there lads which makes a change from peeing it down:thumbsup:
captainlip
24-07-2011, 07:59 AM
Im getting there real early and as I've nothing on today ill be there to pack up
tisher
24-07-2011, 08:08 AM
gutted I can't make it today:thumbdown:
chatts#725
24-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Im getting there real early and as I've nothing on today ill be there to pack up
For f&@ks sake phil don't come with nothing on, there may be kids there:p
budfish
24-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Im getting there real early and as I've nothing on today ill be there to pack up
He's at it again you and your mate need to get a room and stop exposing yourself not cool Phil :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
captainlip
24-07-2011, 08:33 AM
Don't hear them complaining...
Si Coe
24-07-2011, 08:34 AM
No, because they are too busy pointing and laughing!
captainlip
24-07-2011, 08:38 AM
What time we getting there?
Howler
24-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Top days racing :thumbsup: New short course truck ran great, so much fun with a bit of contact with other SCTs.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.