View Full Version : looking for an S2 again
styleone
26-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Hi guys,
I have posted a thread over in the wanted section regarding my search for an s2 anybody got one they want to sell? Or know of a fellow racer/collector who has a mint one they may part with?
PM me as cash is waiting :).
c0sie
27-07-2011, 09:51 AM
Hi, I have a SWB S2 that I am selling.
It is only 2 years old and therefore one of the last S2's ever produced I think.
I am at work at the moment so cannot take any photos but am happy to take some photos if you are interested.
My S2 also comes with the B4.1 alloy rear hubs.
Whats your budget? I am hoping to secure around £200 for the car.
Cris
styleone
27-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Hi, I have a SWB S2 that I am selling.
It is only 2 years old and therefore one of the last S2's ever produced I think.
I am at work at the moment so cannot take any photos but am happy to take some photos if you are interested.
My S2 also comes with the B4.1 alloy rear hubs.
Whats your budget? I am hoping to secure around £200 for the car.
Cris
Hi mate Pm sent, thanks for all the info guys, keep um coming
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.