PDA

View Full Version : 22 Shorty Lipos


till
29-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Hey Guys,
Iīm thinking about buying some of the new shorty Lipos for my 22.
Those are the 2 i know:
http://www.redrc.net/2011/07/protek-supreme-power-sport-race-lipo-packs/
http://www.tlracing.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=LOSB9880

Are there other Lipos, maybe with more then 60c at 3800 mah and which is the cheepest shop?!?

Thanks for the Help!

Till

JohnM
29-07-2011, 01:25 PM
I think Trinity do one as well, maybe with 4000mah, not sure on price.

Darren Boyle
29-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Trinity do a new REVTECH short version which is 65C and 4000mah, which we have available from stock.

till
29-07-2011, 04:09 PM
iīm sorry, i couldnīt find it! Can you post a link pls!
Do you deliver to germany ??

rcjunky
29-07-2011, 04:42 PM
I know of 4, price highest to lowest (in the US, from $110 to $80us in $10 incraments)

Losi 60c 3800mah
Trinity Revtech 65c 4000mah
Protek 60c 3800mah (a A Main Hobbies brand, I think its only available on there site, so shipped from the US, shipping might be alot)
Venom 60c 3800mah (available mid August)