PDA

View Full Version : 22 spur gear options


J.Kirkman
29-07-2011, 01:25 PM
Do losi have any other spur gear size options than the standard 76 tooth for the 22?

Also what is the smallest pinion people have been able to install with the standard spur? I currently have a heatsink and fan fitted to the motor and the smallest pinion I can fit as a result is a 21 tooth so i'm after a bigger spur so I can run 19 and 20 tooth pinions if needed.

Can other spurs be fitted?

Thanks.

mikeyscott
29-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Think RW Racing are doing some - contact Neil - [email protected]

mattybucks
29-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Neil will be doing some. However you will need to use associated slipper pads. I don't think there ready yet but when there are I will be stocking them.

Darren Boyle
29-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Our range of DMS Partz spurs for the X6 and B4 will also fit the 22 (70 - 80 tooth inclusive), once more they use AE B4 pads and we advise either AE or XFactory slipper plates too (since they have proved to be flatter and more consistent)