PDA

View Full Version : sunday 31st july


mattb
29-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Im busy this week so i wont be racing,just thought i let you all know as you minght want to get some volunteers sorted for setting the track up.

The Bod
29-07-2011, 03:58 PM
I did suggest to the wife the other day that I would be coming racing on Sunday but I got a massive glare followed by some abuse. I do not understand, our newborn is now 2 weeks old and I need some playtime :thumbsup:. I even offered to bring Oliver out with me so she only had 3 kids to look after but that went down really well :thumbdown:

I guess I will have to see you all in a few weeks time :thumbsup:

Si Coe
29-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Thats pathetic! I was racing 3 days after Ben was born.....

I guess I'll have to head down early to sort the track out, as well as stay late to pack it up :thumbdown:

tisher
29-07-2011, 04:03 PM
I did suggest to the wife the other day that I would be coming racing on Sunday but I got a massive glare followed by some abuse. I do not understand, our newborn is now 2 weeks old and I need some playtime :thumbsup:. I even offered to bring Oliver out with me so she only had 3 kids to look after but that went down really well :thumbdown:

I guess I will have to see you all in a few weeks time :thumbsup:


I did not know you had a little one due congrats dude:thumbsup: you need to keep the misses sweet for a few more weeks mate you dont want her telling you to sell your gear for a new pram or car seat :lol:

mattb
29-07-2011, 04:10 PM
Thats pathetic! I was racing 3 days after Ben was born.....

I guess I'll have to head down early to sort the track out, as well as stay late to pack it up :thumbdown:si if things change ill let you know mate but i doubt it,pm me your mobile number then i can text you.



ps,ill send those wheels with dave for you!!!

tisher
29-07-2011, 04:17 PM
I will try get down early to help if I can and deffo stay to pack away I even know how to use the contraption rodger made for the tubing:thumbsup:

coleman758
29-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Ditto!

I will be there early too. what time is everyone getting there?

tisher
29-07-2011, 04:34 PM
I will try and get down for between 10.30 and 11.00

Si Coe
29-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Apparently I need to be there 10:30ish or Tisher won't get a lot done!

Please note I don't have a main gate key, so it thats locked we'll have to walk down and set up the track.

losichris
29-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Ill be there about 11ish to help setup and pack away
Does anyone have a spare 12v i could use? :)

tisher
29-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Apparently I need to be there 10:30ish or Tisher won't get a lot done!

Please note I don't have a main gate key, so it thats locked we'll have to walk down and set up the track.


Im sure football or something will be on so the gate might be open If its a nice day Si it will be worth getting set up and make the most of it:thumbsup:
Looking forward to it not raced yet without shed loads of rain:D
I dont think my t4 is going to be here tho the guy has only just posted it this afternoon:thumbdown:

tisher
29-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Ill be there about 11ish to help setup and pack away
Does anyone have a spare 12v i could use? :)


you can use my battery if you want just look out for a fire truck:D;)

captainlip
29-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Don't ask baines, when you turn around he'll disconnect it ;D

losichris
29-07-2011, 05:23 PM
you can use my battery if you want just look out for a fire truck:D;)

Fire truck? :confused: ok ill keep an eye out :thumbsup:

tisher
29-07-2011, 05:26 PM
you will see on sunday:lol:

Chris B
29-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Don't ask baines, when you turn around he'll disconnect it ;D

Oi it was flat lol. I had to jump on someone else's too. I'll make sure it gets a good charge this week. Is your wrongo fixed now?

bandit
29-07-2011, 05:30 PM
I will be there aroumd 11ish to help setup the track.

captainlip
29-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Oi it was flat lol. I had to jump on someone else's too. I'll make sure it gets a good charge this week. Is your wrongo fixed now?

Only messing buddy :D

Sham it be awesome to see you!

tisher
29-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Ditto will be good to see you sham you can give lip a run for his money:lol:

coleman758
29-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Good too see you back sham!

Il be there at 10:30! With my tent :)

captainlip
29-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Ditto will be good to see you sham you can give lip a run for his money:lol:

Bout time someone did :D

mattb
29-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Bout time someone did :Di smoked you every heat last week,first heat by 26 seconds and was over a second a lap faster:p and its only going to get worse lipster im getting faster with the b44 every meeting lol


let the excuses begin!!!!

tisher
29-07-2011, 06:25 PM
i smoked you every heat last week,first heat by 26 seconds and was over a second a lap faster:p and its only going to get worse lipster im getting faster with the b44 every meeting lol


let the excuses begin!!!!



Running well then Matt:thumbsup:

mattb
29-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Running well then Matt:thumbsup:getting better mate,i recon a few more meetings and normal service will resume ie lapping lipster lol

Si Coe
29-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Last week Matt's B44.1 looked so good he was giving Colin May a run for his money!

Bud's and Gypsy Johnny's B44's however were not so impressive, and were no quicker than my Bmax (which also wasn't going well as chronic rear diff slip rendered it FWD) so I still remain unconvinced.

captainlip
29-07-2011, 06:35 PM
i smoked you every heat last week,first heat by 26 seconds and was over a second a lap faster:p and its only going to get worse lipster im getting faster with the b44 every meeting lol


let the excuses begin!!!!

I knew that get a response from yourself :D just waiting for dave now!

budfish
29-07-2011, 06:36 PM
I'll be there I don't know what time but you all know where I park so leave it free after all I am "serious player in the rc world"

Respect homies word to ya mother

mattb
29-07-2011, 06:38 PM
I knew that get a response from yourself :D just waiting for dave now!
by the way lipster i like your website,it looks cool.

Chris B
29-07-2011, 06:38 PM
i smoked you every heat last week,first heat by 26 seconds and was over a second a lap faster:p and its only going to get worse lipster im getting faster with the b44 every meeting lol


let the excuses begin!!!!

And I smoked Matt in the last three heats and final :thumbsup:

mattb
29-07-2011, 06:41 PM
And I smoked Matt in the last three heats and final :thumbsup:you did bains,you where flying in your last heat,i just needed 1 more lap in the final lol,i was over a second a lap quicker than you though just mistakes ruined my average lol

captainlip
29-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Consistency is the key now Matt, then bains wouldn't have had a sniff at you :D

Chris B
29-07-2011, 06:48 PM
you did bains,you where flying in your last heat,i just needed 1 more lap in the final lol,i was over a second a lap quicker than you though just mistakes ruined my average lol

Cheers mate. Be a shame if you cant come for the rematch this week.

I should have a wing that won't fall off as easily this week so will be able to attack the humps a bit more. Rolling over them is consistent but soooo slow lol.

tisher
29-07-2011, 06:51 PM
And I smoked Matt in the last three heats and final :thumbsup:


OHH Dear then I better not run my fs then which I had no intention of running the other week but had no choice due to esc failure in the RB5:lol:

captainlip
29-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Cheers mate. Be a shame if you cant come for the rematch this week.

I should have a wing that won't fall off as easily this week so will be able to attack the humps a bit more. Rolling over them is consistent but soooo slow lol.

Double them then, it's a piece of piss after the first couple of goes

mattb
29-07-2011, 06:54 PM
OHH Dear then I better not run my fs then which I had no intention of running the other week but had no choice due to esc failure in the RB5:lol:chris is a good driver when he gets his head on,when you beat him in the rain he was having a real bad day,youd have no chance normaly:p

tisher
29-07-2011, 06:57 PM
chris is a good driver when he gets his head on,when you beat him in the rain he was having a real bad day,youd have no chance normaly:p


:lol:I started at the back of the final it was not raining and i had not run the car all day was running 2wd wheels and the car was set up for indoors so took it really easy and still won:p

captainlip
29-07-2011, 06:59 PM
I've tweaked the back end so it moves about more, prefer the back loose, so should be better than last time

tisher
29-07-2011, 07:01 PM
you dont want a loose back buddy:lol:

Chris B
29-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Consistency is the key now Matt, then bains wouldn't have had a sniff at you :D

That's the trick isn't it. Im sure I could go a second a lap faster too but I'd crash every other lap so it's no faster. It's all about finding the right balance of speed and consistency.

budfish
29-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Bains your a arsehole take me out this week like you kept doing last week I will poke your one and only good eye out!!

Chris B
29-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Bains your a arsehole take me out this week like you kept doing last week I will poke your one and only good eye out!!

Serves you right for not moving over when you are being lapped. :p
Plus it really wasn't intentional. I'll behave this week

tisher
29-07-2011, 07:30 PM
Bains your a arsehole take me out this week like you kept doing last week I will poke your one and only good eye out!!


suttle:p

captainlip
29-07-2011, 07:40 PM
Gonna say bains is a bitch to pass. Has car may as well be 2ft wide

tisher
30-07-2011, 08:04 AM
way hay my T4 team turned up this morning and its mint I am going to give it test this aftenoon before truck carnage tommorow :thumbsup:

captainlip
30-07-2011, 08:14 AM
All my tacky tape just turned up so if anyone wants any I can bring it Sunday! £5 a pack! Will last you aaaages!

birdy
30-07-2011, 08:21 AM
I fancy a bit of 10th this Sunday, see you all Sunday morning:thumbsup:

mattb
30-07-2011, 08:32 AM
I fancy a bit of 10th this Sunday, see you all Sunday morning:thumbsup:lol i spoke to ryan yesterday he got an fs2 what have you got pal?

captainlip
30-07-2011, 08:44 AM
I fancy a bit of 10th this Sunday, see you all Sunday morning:thumbsup:

See you there!

Howler
30-07-2011, 09:19 AM
Hope the weather stays like this, will be nice to run the new truck in the sun.

birdy
30-07-2011, 02:34 PM
lol i spoke to ryan yesterday he got an fs2 what have you got pal?

Got a Losi 22 sat here that has never been used since the day they came out.

Stotty
30-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Sounds like I missed some good stuff last weekend.
Glad to be back racing tomorrow.
I'll come down earlier to help set up :thumbsup:

tisher
30-07-2011, 04:40 PM
Looks like it could be decent turn out tommorow:thumbsup:Any one got any ideas on how to tame a ae T4 as I have been playing in the garden with it and steering is not great because no matter what I do the front wants to lift

Si Coe
30-07-2011, 04:47 PM
I've put 40g of lead on the front bumper of my RC10T if that helps......

Howler
30-07-2011, 04:59 PM
I had to back the slipper clutch off quite a lot on my E-Firestorm.

coleman758
30-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Try stiffen the back shocks up? That should hold the front down more, What springs are you running?

Howler
30-07-2011, 05:57 PM
Try stiffen the back shocks up? That should hold the front down more, What springs are you running?

Tried that with mine, it works but makes the truck jump horribly, the back kicks up causing a nose dive on landing.

tisher
30-07-2011, 06:26 PM
I have stuck a load of lead near the nose seems to jump alot better now but might have to back the slipper even more because its still trying to pull wheelys and its only a 10.5:woot: should be a good laugh tommorow tho hopefully I wont get my arse kicked by vaughn because ultima sc drives and jumps 10 times better and he takes the table top better than I can with my fs:lol:looking forward to it.. there is going to be a lot of trucks hopfully:D

Maddy
30-07-2011, 06:48 PM
me an me lad will be there about 11.00 to help set up and tidy away no probs,
last week only took 20mins to pack away,even my 8 year old girl was pulling the long tubes across the track to the gate,she loved it.
see ya all in the morning.:D

Maddy
30-07-2011, 06:50 PM
I have stuck a load of lead near the nose seems to jump alot better now but might have to back the slipper even more because its still trying to pull wheelys and its only a 10.5:woot: should be a good laugh tommorow tho hopefully I wont get my arse kicked by vaughn because ultima sc drives and jumps 10 times better and he takes the table top better than I can with my fs:lol:looking forward to it.. there is going to be a lot of trucks hopfully:D
my lad will be racing his truck so theres another one :thumbsup:

Howler
30-07-2011, 10:22 PM
Saw Roger's new transponder loop when i picked up my new shell, laid into a heavyweight rubber mat, weighs a ton. At least wheelying trucks wont take it out...

Howler
31-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Another great day's racing, i just need to figure out how to lose some grip on the SCTE. Grip roll was a killer.

tisher
31-07-2011, 06:36 PM
Yep enjoyed the truck carnage today good laugh even tho we got a 6 min final hence why we had 14 and 13 laps:lol:

mattb
31-07-2011, 06:39 PM
Another great day's racing, i just need to figure out how to lose some grip on the SCTE. Grip roll was a killer.your truck looked the best there by a mile mate,try a bit more camber mate

Howler
31-07-2011, 07:36 PM
I'm running 6 degrees! Which is sortof working...

Cr3Ad
31-07-2011, 09:27 PM
had a really good day today weather was nice and i didnt brake anything well that i know of! i do have 2 vids some of the buggy A final and all the truck final including the flight testing off the ramp

Howler
31-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Dont forget fence breaking... although if Roger asks... technically that was Tisher driving my truck. Sortof...

Si Coe
31-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Probably shouldn't have done the ramp launching after the truck final - I've ripped the back end of my shell to pieces, and desoldered the esc in 3 different places!
All fixed now though. The body repair is 'interesting' but it should hold.

birdy
01-08-2011, 09:18 AM
I had a top day, big thanks to all the Bury members for making us feel welcome.

Thanks to Buds for going out his way to sort my diff out.

losichris
01-08-2011, 11:42 AM
very good day, great to see so many people racing!
if anyones got clips/pics put them on!