View Full Version : TLR upgrades
jonathan may
30-07-2011, 08:52 AM
when will the alu camber links and gear diff be avaiable.
nicVEGAchildJR
30-07-2011, 09:40 AM
when will the alu camber links and gear diff be avaiable.
they are now
Darren Boyle
30-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Not yet their not......
Gear diff is not released until the RTR 22 comes out net month.
nicVEGAchildJR
30-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Not yet their not......
Gear diff is not released until the RTR 22 comes out net month.
Yes they are. Just because you don't have them dosent mean that they are not available
http://www.apexmodels.com/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=LOSA2954&sid=feqnms3atza950532o03v699d6b08gm5
http://www.losi.com/Search/Default.aspx?SearchTerm=losi%2022%20gear%20diff
http://www.horizonhobby.co.uk/
not out till august/September
nicVEGAchildJR
30-07-2011, 08:57 PM
http://www.apexmodels.com/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=LOSA2954&sid=feqnms3atza950532o03v699d6b08gm5
http://www.losi.com/Search/Default.aspx?SearchTerm=losi%2022%20gear%20diff
http://www.horizonhobby.co.uk/
not out till august/September
Well explain to me how I have a gear diff for it now then!
terryh
30-07-2011, 09:07 PM
Well explain to me how I have a gear diff for it now then!
I have heard that some guys are using an Associated gear diff in the 22, although it does a 52t pulley where the 22 has 51t.
Where did you buy it from?
jonathan may
30-07-2011, 09:27 PM
says pre order for late august
Darren Boyle
30-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Well explain to me how I have a gear diff for it now then! You can have what you like Nic but it wont be the the TLR one through Horizon UK just yet........
Just because you don't have them dosent mean that they are not available!
No quite true by fact, but since we are one of (if not THE) largest TLR stockist of Horizon UK we do get the parts VERY quickly. We were one of the first 2 or 3 dealers to have the actual car kits in store and in stock, we were the very first to have ALL the spares listed online and in store, we got "most" of the optional parts first again, we order quick, order big and get the stuff ASAP when it lands in the UK (as do a "few" other stores I will add who support the TLR brand like we do also, but these stores can be counted on one hand). "IF" these parts were in the UK via Horizon, we "would" be one of the very first to have them........
I am not making any of the above up for the hell of it, just ask the "hundreds" of UK customers we service week in week out with the cars and spares and almost all will vouch we had the bits to them first for the 22, many of our customers had their kits built and running before some stores had even set eyes on their first stock of kits, many of our regular customers will vouch for this.
MHeadling
30-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Well said Darren, DMS are an ace shop to deal with :thumbsup:
DMS:1, Nicvega : 0 ! :lol:
DMS:1, Nicvega : 0 ! :lol:
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
On a personal plus note: if he's now changed cars (again) to a 22 then at least he won't be posting as much crap in the associated section:woot:
Darren Boyle
03-08-2011, 03:00 PM
This thread just reminded me to post in our own "DMS section" that we recieved into stock earlier this week MORE option parts for the TLR22 and looking around it appears we are first to have them yet again.........
See here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67483
JohnM
03-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Any idea when the gear diff is coming out Darren?
Darren Boyle
03-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Nick/COL, I dont think this thread needs those sort of comments aimed at each other. Nic in particualr, your signature says "sponsors wanted", with posts like your last reply, that isnt the best way to impress any......
Anything "nasty" or "pointing the finger" was aimed at me and my shop and I think I have answered those queires adequately above.
I have no issue with Nicolas, he pops in the shop every once in a while for bits and I see him at many local meets, but sadly as I pointed out above he was wrong about the supply of certian Losi/TLR parts as I showed then and once agian yesterday when we had the latest batch of new parts for the car in stock and on line first once more.....
Darren Boyle
03-08-2011, 09:20 PM
Any idea when the gear diff is coming out Darren?
Back on topic...... John, we are told it will arrive when the RTR car is released, which at present is scheduled for end of August/early September
Robocop
03-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Anyone know when the ali camber plates and the titanium ball studs are coming?
Thanks
Darren Boyle
03-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Titanium stuff has now started coming through, so not long now and alloy camber blocks are supposed to be mid to end of this month
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.