PDA

View Full Version : A heavy defeat for captainlip!!!!!


mattb
31-07-2011, 06:24 PM
b44s lined up 1st,2nd and 3rd on the grid in the A final,the lip got smoked in all 5 rounds and the final,me,chris bains and sham totaly out classed the lip today,he was a lap behind for most of the day then his wheels started falling off!!!!!

well done team associated!!!!!

Hes gone from the fastest man in europe to one of the slowest,i now consider minke the biggest threat from team durango!!

coleman758
31-07-2011, 06:40 PM
b44s lined up 1st,2nd and 3rd on the grid in the A final,the lip got smoked in all 5 rounds and the final,me,chris bains and sham totaly out classed the lip today,he was a lap behind for most of the day then his wheels started falling off!!!!!

well done team associated!!!!!

Hes gone from the fastest man in europe to one of the slowest,i now consider minke the biggest threat from team durango!!

"Threat" yes... he could (without much effort!) take those b44.1 cereal box toys of the track!

I was happy with today! 6th A-Final, was pretty close to Buds!

tisher
31-07-2011, 06:55 PM
I thought phil came third in the final

captainlip
31-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Funny that i started 4th in a final and finished a clean 3rd a final on bald tyres with no grip!

I let you past in the finals but as you were going slow I passed you again only to be held up

mattb
31-07-2011, 06:57 PM
I thought phil came third in the finalonly cos chris had some very bad luck or the bains would of left him with ease as he did all day!!

mattb
31-07-2011, 06:58 PM
Funny that i started 4th in a final and finished a clean 3rd a final on bald tyres with no grip!

I let you past in the finals but as you were going slow I passed you again only to be held uponce i passed you i just pulled away i couldent even see you by the end lol

captainlip
31-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Bains was slow all day if it weren't for wheels bains would be smoke in the last two heats.

Oh and I didn't need private tuition on how to drive round a track by stu like you had Matt :D

My car was way off the pace today and got an
Easy 3rd in the finals.... Nuff said

mattb
31-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Bains was slow all day if it weren't for wheels bains would be smoke in the last two heats.

Oh and I didn't need private tuition on how to drive round a track by stu like you had Matt :D

My car was way off the pace today and got an
Easy 3rd in the finals.... Nuff said
you must be choked lip,your getting left behind more and more each week,bains will smoke you next week to hes faster simple stop making excuses lol

captainlip
31-07-2011, 07:04 PM
No excuses results showed that and you saw the slicks I was using.

Chris B
31-07-2011, 07:05 PM
Enjoyed today a lot. Me and Matt were pretty much on the same pace again with sham slightly ahead. I banged wheels with sham while fighting for the lead in the second lap of the final and that sent me to the back unfortunately.

Was a solid day for the b44s tho. The wrongs didn't even get a sniff at the top places lol

mattb
31-07-2011, 07:05 PM
No excuses results showed that and you saw the slicks I was using.
everyone was on near slicks it was mega high grip,just admit it your just to slow!!!

mattb
31-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Enjoyed today a lot. Me and Matt were pretty much on the same pace again with sham slightly ahead. I banged wheels with sham while fighting for the lead in the second lap of the final and that sent me to the back unfortunately.

Was a solid day for the b44s tho. The wrongs didn't even get a sniff at the top places lolglad youve finaly got your setup sorted chris,your loads quicker than all the durango fools now!!

Chris B
31-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Also I ran with slick fronts all day and I was second on the grid lip lol. Although you did manage to be faster when my battery was flat lol

captainlip
31-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Second in what you dumbass? You were holding everyone up in the finals taking everyone out as usual, let me remind you, sham 1st, Matt b 2nd (including driver tuition from stu) 3rd myself.

mattb
31-07-2011, 07:22 PM
Second in what you dumbass? You were holding everyone up in the finals taking everyone out as usual, let me remind you, sham 1st, Matt b 2nd (including driver tuition from stu) 3rd myself.phil the bains tqed you by a country mile all day,1 final dosent realy matter you was only in the a final due to lack of numbers!!

mattb
31-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Enjoyed today a lot. Me and Matt were pretty much on the same pace again with sham slightly ahead. I banged wheels with sham while fighting for the lead in the second lap of the final and that sent me to the back unfortunately.

Was a solid day for the b44s tho. The wrongs didn't even get a sniff at the top places lolyou sent me to the back from 1st place lol

Chris B
31-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Second in what you dumbass? You were holding everyone up in the finals taking everyone out as usual, let me remind you, sham 1st, Matt b 2nd (including driver tuition from stu) 3rd myself.

No need mate.

1) I meant second in qualifying. Ie set the second fastest time of all drivers over 5 rounds.

2) it's only toy car racing. Don't take it so serious lol

Chris B
31-07-2011, 07:28 PM
you sent me to the back from 1st place lol

I know sorry mate. We'd raced clean all day and then I got clumsy in the final lol. At least you managed to drive back tho

mattb
31-07-2011, 07:29 PM
No need mate.

1) I meant second in qualifying. Ie set the second fastest time of all drivers over 5 rounds.

2) it's only toy car racing. Don't take it so serious loldont back down bains,the lip suffers from dilusions of grandure lol

mattb
31-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Phil i suggest you sellup or start racing at ribble valley again so you can win the A final and then come on here boasting about it or things are going to get serverley embarassing for you!!! have a good think or you minght become suicidal!!

budfish
31-07-2011, 07:33 PM
I know sorry mate. We'd raced clean all day and then I got clumsy in the final lol. At least you managed to drive back tho

Bains you are a arsehole!!

captainlip
31-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Something your lacking also :D

budfish
31-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Something your lacking also :D

Beleave me little fella if got a arsehole

Chris B
31-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Bains you are a arsehole!!

Sorry to you too buds. I have no excuses lol

Stotty
31-07-2011, 08:10 PM
To be fair the b44 did look good today.
I was happy with 1st in the b final my best result so far.
Had a few niggles at first but ironed most of them out.
Hopefully going to be better next weekend.

steelie600
01-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Gotta say its coming to summat if you all got beat by Sham!! (sorry Sham LOL)

birdy
01-08-2011, 10:49 AM
LOL @ Kev, Sham was on fire in the 4wd.

Must have been a good day for us nitro boys with me finishing 2nd in the 2wd :-0

tisher
01-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Gotta say its coming to summat if you all got beat by Sham!! (sorry Sham LOL)


:lol:not just beat he lapped them lucky I was not running the fs or it could have been worse:lol:

mattb
01-08-2011, 06:24 PM
:lol:not just beat he lapped them lucky I was not running the fs or it could have been worse:lol:
yeah all that throttle jaming would of put me off lol:p

tisher
01-08-2011, 06:50 PM
yeah all that throttle jaming would of put me off lol:p


:lol:I thought that would push your button:p I have been getting ear ache off Lee for not running the fs as he qulified 5th in the A with his

mattb
01-08-2011, 06:55 PM
:lol:I thought that would push your button:p I have been getting ear ache off Lee for not running the fs as he qulified 5th in the A with hisyou should run it mate,your mates fs looked good on sunday,it would of been even better if hed of cut some of those spikes off lol

tisher
01-08-2011, 07:08 PM
you should run it mate,your mates fs looked good on sunday,it would of been even better if hed of cut some of those spikes off lol


yep he finaly admited it on the way home I did offer him a set of tyres to run at the begining of the meet but he would not belive me about the grip roll. To be honest mate I had really great day(cheers Rodger:thumbsup:)got more of a buzz racing with my lad with the trucks I think I will leave the serious racing to the friday nights

Howler
01-08-2011, 08:40 PM
A convert, trucks are just so much fun. Why dont you convert your truck to an SC10, short course is even more fun because of the contact factor?