View Full Version : Phat Bodies - Manx Shell
njc11
04-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Got this back yesterday, was having a few shells done in my new colours and thought i would try this... i hate the standard vega shell!!
I think it looks much better and not much needed to get it to fit!
Light was going last night, sonot the best picture..
http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/RCShells/20110803_031a.jpg
teamorsum96
04-08-2011, 01:36 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
JustARcFan
04-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Can you take a few more pictures from a different angle?
Thanks!
Mr Eccleston
04-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Can you show a picture of underneath to show how well it seals to the chassis.
njc11
04-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Not bad at all... the exposed area you could always make a splash guard out of lexan :thumbsup:
http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/RCShells/20110804_003a.jpg
I thought your old colours looked ace :wub, what made you changed?
chuckie stella
04-08-2011, 05:19 PM
I still prefer the original!
Shell not colours :thumbsup:
Adam F
04-08-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm with Matt, the Vega shell is cool... a vega should look like a vega imho...
AndyG
04-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Vega shell is fugly.
imho, of course.
tomtom
04-08-2011, 08:10 PM
I like mine, it's different and it rocks on the track !
njc11
05-08-2011, 08:36 AM
I thought your old colours looked ace :wub, what made you changed?
:wub Cheers!
Certain tracks... namely southport! i couldnt see the car easily under the trees especially when the suns out etc.. So it prompted me to try a different brighter scheme!
Just need to try some yellow wheels now! :D
chuckie stella
05-08-2011, 06:11 PM
:wub Cheers!
Certain tracks... namely southport! i couldnt see the car easily under the trees especially when the suns out etc.. So it prompted me to try a different brighter scheme!
Just need to try some yellow wheels now! :D
It was the colours, yeh!? :p
chuckie stella
05-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Vega shell is fugly.
imho, of course.
Your opinion is wrong!! Lol
(joke!!!) :thumbsup:
njc11
05-08-2011, 06:39 PM
It was the colours, yeh!? :p
I was replying to MRD's question as to why i changed my colours!! :p
When you see the manx in the flesh you'll understand!! :p
:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.