PDA

View Full Version : Showing my Mid XXX-CR, I call it XXX-M


Dragontune
05-08-2011, 04:13 AM
I built and race with this car for almost 2 years. Just want to show to all people who love the XXX-CR

91notch5.0
05-08-2011, 04:20 AM
the car looks fabulous!

Dragontune
05-08-2011, 05:24 AM
After 2 years, I want to build another one with a new format. Keeping thinking and making the design. Looking for comments

adey
05-08-2011, 05:40 AM
looks great. I like the xxx cr and still think a mid motored version is competative.

Wacker 2
05-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Awesome looking car... very impressed.

The brace that you have between the gearbox and the battery strap looks really smart... I run a CR2 (Atomic Carbon) and would love to have that brace on my car.

Can you make one??

How much??

Many thanks, Jon! :thumbsup:

Dragontune
05-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Awesome looking car... very impressed.

The brace that you have between the gearbox and the battery strap looks really smart... I run a CR2 (Atomic Carbon) and would love to have that brace on my car.

Can you make one??

How much??

Many thanks, Jon! :thumbsup:

Can you show me how is your car look like? To see whether it will fit for the use or not. I will check on my tool box to see I still have some spare or not.
If yes, I can send you without any cost, of cause you need to bear for the shipping.

Wacker 2
06-08-2011, 10:17 AM
I have PM'd

Fila1223
06-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Can you make the second conversion for me, how much:confused:

discothesnake
06-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Superb piece of engineering.

migsy
06-08-2011, 09:18 PM
thats an awsome looking kit, any thoughts of production?:confused:

i like!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Dragontune
08-08-2011, 03:26 AM
I have PM'd


Give you back a reply already.:rolleyes:

Dragontune
08-08-2011, 03:28 AM
Can you make the second conversion for me, how much:confused:

The 2nd one is still under development and not finished yet. So I have no idea with the cost.

Once get it done, I will let you know.

Dragontune
08-08-2011, 03:31 AM
thats an awsome looking kit, any thoughts of production?:confused:

i like!!!!!!:thumbsup:


I didn't think about to make production with this before.
I just made out serveral sets for myself and my RC friends.If you really want to get it, maybe I can make one for you also.

For more details, you can PM me:rolleyes:

Dragontune
06-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Left for the hobby for a long while...
Plan to come back with my new setup of the Losi XXX-CR like below:

Updated with new Carbon chassis, Laydown Al. gear box, Battery mount plate with Flex control.

Dragontune
06-07-2016, 10:47 AM
With the new Chassi, overall weight with 89g less.

millser
07-07-2016, 09:57 AM
looks smart how does it run???????

S1mma
07-07-2016, 02:35 PM
looks very good, keep us updated of your progress