View Full Version : looking for a mint D4 wce
rc10fan
09-08-2011, 04:49 PM
hi can anyone help im looking to buy a d4 wce must be in mint condition with spares if possible
cash waiting
thanks
Shaun 'TheSheep' Atkinson
09-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Seen the light have we! :thumbsup:
What sort of budget you looking at mate?
rc10fan
09-08-2011, 07:17 PM
will never be a tamiya :) but i thought i would give one a go. they seem very much like the trf cars.
There is a shop on ebay selling new ones for £269 obviously with out spares
I guess between £180 to £220
cheers
fastinfastout
09-08-2011, 07:17 PM
I have 1 new D4(standard) built with no shocks.
I also have 2 used D4 WCE.
I also have about 7-8 front diff cases, and other spares like shock towers, cvd's, drive shafts, diff/bevel gears.
But I would most likely want to sell it as 1 complete unit as there is really no point in selling it separately as the car is discontinued and I would rather either sell it complete or not part with bits and pieces of it as I would be in a hole if I continued using this car and I needed a part that I just sold:bored:
rc10fan
09-08-2011, 07:31 PM
how much for 1 wce d4 inc all spares ?
ceejay21
11-08-2011, 06:22 PM
have a look on here if you are looking for spares in the future as parts are still available in the US at the moment :) i will be making an order soon as my spares are rapidly running out :cry:
http://www.amainhobbies.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=cyclone+d4
dogpinkscot
18-01-2012, 07:37 PM
i have a new one never raced built and in box and its a worlds....diffs never even tightened up mint offers £££££££££££££:)
Hi.
I have one assembled and another kit unassemble for spare. Send me a PM if you want.
Best regards,
rc10fan
30-01-2012, 08:17 PM
cheers guys for the offers but im all sorted cheers
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.