PDA

View Full Version : what size motor are you running?


s22jgs
10-08-2011, 05:15 PM
I'm interested in seeing what motors people are running in their 22.
I have come from a nitro background and am pretty new to the electric scene. I have race 4wd electric at a club where everyone used 13.5.

I am about to start 2wd at Eden park and the new maritime racing track once its built. Both are open motor limits, so I'm really not sure what to go for.

I know I currently have ordered the hobbywing extreme stock 8.5 combo which is still boostable.

My question really is what do u guys use, and will an 8.5 be sufficient with or without boosting it.

Southwell
10-08-2011, 06:03 PM
Most people run a 7.5 in 2wd, an 8.5 boosted will be more than enough.

nicVEGAchildJR
10-08-2011, 06:41 PM
6.5 22/76

martin so16
10-08-2011, 07:02 PM
7.5 speed passion 23 /76