PDA

View Full Version : Come back


shanks
10-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Tbh I'm sick of that budfish going on about how good his racing has got recently!!!!

So I've bought a new car - first time out with it I'll kick budfish's asse easily

Si Coe
10-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Let me guess - B44.1 like everyone else right?

budfish
10-08-2011, 07:51 PM
I'm not rising to it big heed!!

We all know that by round 3 you will be saying how bored you are and you'd wish you had gone fishing or played with you son so you
Keep sitting down to pee and see you next year twerp!!

By the way buds is way out in front in our summer series:thumbsup:

captainlip
10-08-2011, 07:55 PM
By the way buds is way out in front in our summer series:thumbsup:


On the most lapped leaderboards or what? :confused:

The Bod
10-08-2011, 07:56 PM
By the way buds is way out in front in our summer series:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]


Is there summer series results to be published then??? With all my racing this summer I must be ..... no where, bloody misses :thumbdown:

mattb
10-08-2011, 07:57 PM
On the most lapped leaderboards or what? :confused:hes over 100 points clear,just because hes raced everyone,so me,rob mills or you have no chance of catching him:thumbdown:

budfish
10-08-2011, 08:00 PM
On the most lapped leaderboards or what? :confused:

Yes you skinny little fool I'm well out infront I'm the only person to have raced all 4 buds balls arena!!

I like the sound of that a befitting crown for a champion I think!!

budfish
10-08-2011, 08:03 PM
hes over 100 points clear,just because hes raced everyone,so me,rob mills or you have no chance of catching him:thumbdown:

There's only one person attended this years meetings as much as I have and that's ......................Roger :thumbsup:

shanks
10-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Out front ?

The only thing out front about you is yr Fu**in belly!!!

Your going down pie eating gay boy




I'm not rising to it big heed!!

We all know that by round 3 you will be saying how bored you are and you'd wish you had gone fishing or played with you son so you
Keep sitting down to pee and see you next year twerp!!

By the way buds is way out in front in our summer series:thumbsup:

shanks
10-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Let me guess - B44.1 like everyone else right?

"A" star to that man!

shanks
10-08-2011, 08:07 PM
And I have a plan to stop the boredom

I'm going to pit away from you so I don't have to listen to the constant drivel you come out with!!!!


I'm not rising to it big heed!!

We all know that by round 3 you will be saying how bored you are and you'd wish you had gone fishing or played with you son so you
Keep sitting down to pee and see you next year twerp!!

By the way buds is way out in front in our summer series:thumbsup:

budfish
10-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Out front ?

The only thing out front about you is yr Fu**in belly!!!

Your going down pie eating gay boy

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumb down::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

No swearing weasel you'll bring the clubs good name down as low as your moral fibre :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumb down::thumbdown::thumbdown: uncool Bungle :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumb down:Your not even a member!!:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Si Coe
10-08-2011, 09:35 PM
There's only one person attended this years meetings as much as I have and that's ......................Roger :thumbsup:


Erm - I've been to all the scoring rounds. Only one I didn't got to was the regional.
But since I've run a mix of 2wd, 4wd and trucks I've not got many points in any one class.

mattb
10-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Erm - I've been to all the scoring rounds. Only one I didn't got to was the regional.
But since I've run a mix of 2wd, 4wd and trucks I've not got many points in any one class.Thats a point si,otherwise youd be winning it as you have been beating dave lately lol

Si Coe
11-08-2011, 12:41 AM
He is a lot easier to catch with his B44.1....

johnnygibbon
11-08-2011, 07:21 AM
Good work shanks
Glad ya returning bring that traxxas truck to
Building a nice table top and landing for some proper air