PDA

View Full Version : new car for indoors


mattb
11-08-2011, 08:23 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOMY-GX-Buggy-BLUE-NEW-/320724244776?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4aaca79928 I was thinking of one of these for the indoor season!!! heres one on a track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU6hh281Zug&feature=related

you dont need any marshals as they have a lexan loop over the shell to roll em back over lol

Also theres special ramps you can get for them to have a look on youtube!!

captainlip
11-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Have you lost your marbles? :confused:

qatmix
11-08-2011, 08:44 PM
I played with one of these last week. They are brilliant little cars and really rapid. They don't have proportional steering but the throttle is still proportional so you can still take different lines on corners.

2.4ghz radios as STD as well :)

captainlip
11-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Whats wrong with 1/18th buggies?

mattb
11-08-2011, 08:46 PM
I played with one of these last week. They are brilliant little cars and really rapid. They don't have proportional steering but the throttle is still proportional so you can still take different lines on corners.

2.4ghz radios as STD as well :)I was wondering about the steering,cheers for that mate.

captainlip
11-08-2011, 08:49 PM
While were at it why don't we make it more interesting :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3fzo9m9UsA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

captainlip
11-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Is this the same thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLcJFaFtZTk&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Are they really that small?

Disco-Panda
11-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Those Gx buggys are RAD!!!!!!! I NEEEED ONEEE

mattb
11-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Those Gx buggys are RAD!!!!!!! I NEEEED ONEEEI was making the kids tea,when my son started shouting me to see the advert lol

Disco-Panda
11-08-2011, 09:09 PM
im guna go buy one after pay day :D :thumbsup:


I neeed that in my lifee id take it everywhere with me hahah

bodgit
11-08-2011, 09:09 PM
try these
UfqXCYm6mQs

captainlip
11-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Might struggle with Th PT's

Si Coe
11-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Its 1/32 scale. Same as the Micro T. Do I need to start building up another brushless lipo Micro then (using the Bluegrass conversion it could even be a buggy!)

mattb
11-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Its 1/32 scale. Same as the Micro T. Do I need to start building up another brushless lipo Micro then (using the Bluegrass conversion it could even be a buggy!)do those micro ts have proportional steering si?

qatmix
11-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Check out the stunt skillz with the fx buggy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBFPcEd85xQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yup micro T's have proportional steering. Unfortunately Mine just gave up one day. Never got on with Losi cars over the years and thie micro T was the final straw for me.

The gx buggy is as fast as a stock microT

mattb
11-08-2011, 10:40 PM
Check out the stunt skillz with the fx buggy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBFPcEd85xQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yup micro T's have proportional steering. Unfortunately Mine just gave up one day. Never got on with Losi cars over the years and thie micro T was the final straw for me.

The gx buggy is as fast as a stock microTthink i minght treat my son to one of those gx buggys mate!!

Si Coe
11-08-2011, 11:34 PM
The Micro T is a proper car, fully proportional, can be dismantled and rebuilt, spares and upgrades available etc. Its also quite a bit more expensive than the GX though.
Stock ones are about the same speed as the GX, but thats with a brushed motor and 4.8V NiMh. Mine was running 7.4V lipo, 10200KV brushless and all fully ballraced.
But I wouldn't buy another Micro T - I'd build one out of upgrade parts -Carbon chassis, oil filled alloy shocks etc

styleone
11-08-2011, 11:44 PM
try these
UfqXCYm6mQs

I crapped myself then...everything driving around normally then some crazy exorcist moment and they are airborn!! Love them :thumbsup::thumbsup:

rc10fan
12-08-2011, 10:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EatGSrv1MXw&feature=related

get it sorted i have one on order :)

rc10fan
12-08-2011, 10:59 AM
just bought mine from japan cheaper than the uk and they are the jap spec car :)

The Bod
12-08-2011, 11:51 AM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOMY-GX-Buggy-BLUE-NEW-/320724244776?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4aaca79928 I was thinking of one of these for the indoor season!!!


So are we having an indoor racing season over the winter or staying outdoors?

Si Coe
12-08-2011, 01:55 PM
With cars that size we could racing in Rog's cabin if the main track is too wet....

captainlip
12-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Get wrapped up and stop being pussys! Outdoors!

rc10fan
25-08-2011, 07:18 AM
Got mine dont knock them until you try them. http://gxbuggy.com/upload.php

budfish
25-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Got mine dont knock them until you try them. http://gxbuggy.com/upload.php

Didn't realise you raced with us what's your real name again???

rc10fan
25-08-2011, 11:31 AM
funny man :) im too busy working mate would love to do more racing but work work work work. Hows you mate ?

budfish
25-08-2011, 02:21 PM
funny man :) im too busy working mate would love to do more racing but work work work work. Hows you mate ?

I'm fine rob on holiday at the moment bored as f#%^ !!!
I'm with most of the in-laws which is never a good thing!!

I thought you had gone all 1/8th :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

shanks
25-08-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm fine rob on holiday at the moment bored as f#%^ !!!
I'm with most of the in-laws which is never a good thing!!

I thought you had gone all 1/8th :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Get a cheap rod n a load of bread n go any harbour - full of mullet pal !!