View Full Version : 21st August
steve-thebabystore
16-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Is it business as normal this weekend or am I missing a regional meeting somewhere? Been shopping and need to settle in the new motor, speedo, cells, servo, tyres and hopefully carbon bits if they arrive in time
captainlip
16-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Somebodys been spending :D
Chris B
16-08-2011, 04:58 PM
It's a normal meeting this week. Closed next week for regional at southport
danDanEFC
16-08-2011, 06:35 PM
What time do you normally set up as Southport is closed this Sunday, due to the flower show?
Whiskers
16-08-2011, 06:38 PM
People get there from about 10:30
captainlip
16-08-2011, 07:03 PM
Are you making a comeback Josh?
Whiskers
16-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Are you making a comeback Josh?
I suppose I am after spending three weeks in Denmark, Sweden and Germany!
steve-thebabystore
16-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Giving the Lrp blast a month or so of playtime and then consider a new car if needed but at least all the other bits will keep:)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.