PDA

View Full Version : How do I tell length of velvet shocks?


eddscott
18-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Might sound like an odd one but I'm building a Optima Mid and want to use as many updated products as possible. This includes the velvet shocks.

However, I can't work out what size to get. I don't understand what is being referred to with the numbers - 46, 42, 38,

I've been looking on auctions sites waiting for a full SP set but no luck so far.

hloland
18-08-2011, 01:14 PM
-46 is rear on Ultima SC or rear RT5
-42 is rear on the old Lazer SP
-38 is rear on Lazer FS, rear on RB5 sp2, front on Ultima SC or front RT5
-30 Front on Lazer FS, Ultima RB5

30 front and 38/42 rear will be OK i think...

RogerM
19-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Post up the lengths you need to achieve and we will tell you what parts you need :)