View Full Version : Used motor for 2wd
Chris B
19-08-2011, 05:41 PM
Hi. Has anyone doing bury on Sunday got a used motor in good nik thats in need of a new home? I thought I had rescued mine afte the rain at the regional but I tested it before and it's f*****d.
I will bring cash on Sunday if anyone can help. A 6.5 or 8.5 would be great.
Cheers
budfish
19-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Hi. Has anyone doing bury on Sunday got a used motor in good nik thats in need of a new home? I thought I had rescued mine afte the rain at the regional but I tested it before and it's f*****d.
I will bring cash on Sunday if anyone can help. A 6.5 or 8.5 would be great.
Cheers
I've got a spare tekin 5.5t??
Chris B
19-08-2011, 06:26 PM
That's prob a bit much for a mad rat lol. Might be ok in my b44 though? How much would you want for it?
budfish
19-08-2011, 06:48 PM
That's prob a bit much for a mad rat lol. Might be ok in my b44 though? How much would you want for it?
£20 to you mate
Chris B
19-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Cheers again for the motor buds.
Now everybody better watch out for the Poorly guided missile on the straights lol
captainlip
19-08-2011, 08:47 PM
£20 to you mate
bargain! :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.