View Full Version : Sunday 21st????
Stotty
19-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Racing this sunday fellas ????
Really want to race after watching the nationals at southport haha.
Maddy
19-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Ill be there :thumbsup:
Dont know whether to race trucks or 2wd :confused:
ill bring both and see how many trucks turn up for a bit of carnage :D
tisher
19-08-2011, 08:28 PM
we will be there for some truck carnage might take the 2wd as well if its dry:thumbsup:
captainlip
19-08-2011, 08:47 PM
i may turn up with my shovel :thumbsup:
The Bod
19-08-2011, 09:03 PM
i may turn up with my shovel :thumbsup:
Think you may need a JCB to dig yourself out of your hole
Si Coe
19-08-2011, 10:10 PM
I'll be there (silly question really!). 2wd this week I think.
shanks
19-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Can I race an hpi baja sc please si? Truck class of course!!
Been JE today and had to come away with it!!
coleman758
19-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Can I race an hpi baja sc please si? Truck class of course!!
Been JE today and had to come away with it!!
Sounds expensive :thumbsup:
mattb
19-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Sounds expensive :thumbsup:
Pocket money to shanks lol
Si Coe
19-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Can I race an hpi baja sc please si? Truck class of course!!
Been JE today and had to come away with it!!
If its as rubbish as Jonny Nitro's buggy Baja was, size is about the only thing it has going for it.....
Cr3Ad
19-08-2011, 10:58 PM
ill be there brand new 4wd for me this week, the vintage b3 is in a rebuild process
mattb
19-08-2011, 11:00 PM
ill be there brand new 4wd for me this week, the vintage b3 is in a rebuild process
What have you got pal?
shanks
20-08-2011, 07:18 AM
Sounds expensive :thumbsup:
stu at je did me a good deal so I was happy:thumbsup:
shanks
20-08-2011, 07:19 AM
If its as rubbish as Jonny Nitro's buggy Baja was, size is about the only thing it has going for it.....
Yeh there not exactly 1/10th! But they look miles better due to the size:thumbsup:
shanks
20-08-2011, 07:21 AM
Pocket money to shanks lol
Wo wo!
I'm not the one that lives in bambford! - snob :p
Whiskers
20-08-2011, 07:23 AM
I'll be down giving the 2wd a go.
Stotty
20-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Weathers looking good so hopefully a good turn out :thumbsup:
steve-thebabystore
20-08-2011, 09:37 AM
definitely there tomorrow
captainlip
20-08-2011, 09:45 AM
Weathers looking good so hopefully a good turn out :thumbsup:
Fancy a trek to subway for lunch?
coleman758
20-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Fancy a trek to subway for lunch?
Sounds like a plan! £5 meal deal time!
JonyNitro
20-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Sounds like a plan! £5 meal deal time!
Salad dodger
JonyNitro
20-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Yeh there not exactly 1/10th! But they look miles better due to the size:thumbsup:
I move and you buy one:D
Stotty
20-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Fancy a trek to subway for lunch?
Skint pal can just afford to race haha
Cr3Ad
20-08-2011, 05:42 PM
What have you got pal?
got a new LRP blast bx but already had problems with quality of build just hope it drives well
Cr3Ad
20-08-2011, 05:47 PM
my dad will be racing a brand new factory team B3, yes B3 its been in a box and still all bags sealed for about 8 years he started building it the other week (it was a big shock for the whole family)now all painted up and and ready to go
mattb
20-08-2011, 06:02 PM
got a new LRP blast bx but already had problems with quality of build just hope it drives wellit should go ok,i think they are a copy of the mk1 lazer zx5:thumbsup:
tisher
20-08-2011, 06:20 PM
it should go ok,i think they are a copy of the mk1 lazer zx5:thumbsup:
I had a look at one of these they are almost identical to my zx5 should jump well:thumbsup:
Cr3Ad
20-08-2011, 06:40 PM
yea it was ether the blast or the zx5 i was gonna buy and the lrp won because slightly cheaper and 2.4 radio gear with it, other than that they really are the same car although id say the quailty of the hex screws in the Lrp are very bad it resorted to dremeling a line across one to use a flat screwdriver to remove the screw
mattb
20-08-2011, 06:56 PM
I'll give you a load of stainless screws tomoz if you want them,they are from my zx5,I'm on imperial associated now:thumbdown:
Cr3Ad
20-08-2011, 07:45 PM
thank you they'll come in handy if i have to try replace other bad screws
Maddy
20-08-2011, 08:13 PM
got a new LRP blast bx but already had problems with quality of build just hope it drives well
You got more cars than my local model shop mate :lol:
like to see your new car go tomoz :thumbsup:
Cr3Ad
20-08-2011, 08:54 PM
i know im getting to a total of 10 now but too many vintage, parts are not easy to find for some, so it resorted to a new model where the parts are cheap and easy to get hold of
Howler
20-08-2011, 09:10 PM
I'll be there too.
codi jones b4
20-08-2011, 10:39 PM
i will be there :thumbsup:
johnnygibbon
21-08-2011, 07:56 AM
not today boys , had to redesign the table top so it doubles as a coffin for lip
bury muppets indeed
we will see
coleman758
21-08-2011, 08:08 AM
Well I'm at the track now boys!
Bit of an early one for me, had to grab some buts of minke before he event to work!
Track looks good, and it's going to be a hot one!
captainlip
21-08-2011, 08:15 AM
not today boys , had to redesign the table top so it doubles as a coffin for lip
bury muppets indeed
we will see
You little gypsie :D
Si Coe
21-08-2011, 08:23 AM
Well I'm at the track now boys!
Bit of an early one for me, had to grab some butt of minke before he event to work!
Track looks good, and it's going to be a hot one!
I know you Durwrongo boys are 'close' but this is getting ridiculous!
I'm wondering if you shouldn't start a special Durango indoor racing club on Canal Street.....
Whiskers
21-08-2011, 08:30 AM
I found out last night that I am needed to finish installing a Pa system so I'm not going to be down today.
captainlip
21-08-2011, 08:35 AM
I found out last night that I am needed to finish installing a Pa system so I'm not going to be down today.
another excuse :thumbdown:
Whiskers
21-08-2011, 08:36 AM
another excuse :thumbdown:
I'd rather be doing some paid work rather than spending money on fees and tyres.
captainlip
21-08-2011, 08:40 AM
I'd rather be doing some paid work rather than spending money on fees and tyres.
sell up then :lol:
Whiskers
21-08-2011, 08:43 AM
sell up then :lol:
Err nope :thumbsup:
captainlip
21-08-2011, 08:45 AM
Err nope :thumbsup:
well lets see you then been ages since been able to compare times with you :lol:
Whiskers
21-08-2011, 08:47 AM
well lets see you then been ages since been able to compare times with you :lol:
I've just found out that week can't get into the venue today so I can race after all!. Now, do I race 2 or 4wd? hhmmmm
Deano
21-08-2011, 02:21 PM
After calling in for the practice day last week we would've liked to have come to this for our first race, but a few things conspired against us one of them being a duff receiver on one of my boys cars, and I'm working nights tonight anyway.
Hope to see you all next time.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.