View Full Version : Meeting next week - 28th August
Si Coe
21-08-2011, 07:23 PM
For those not doing the Southport regional.
If we get a dozen people, we'll hold a meeting, so for those not doing the regional series, come on over.
That includes any of you Southport people not up for the big one as well.....
Stotty
21-08-2011, 07:29 PM
I will be there :D
Whiskers
21-08-2011, 07:42 PM
I should be down
shortcourse killer
22-08-2011, 04:47 PM
ill be there x3
Cr3Ad
22-08-2011, 05:35 PM
ill be there also need the get the blast finishing at least one race with out over heating
minke
22-08-2011, 05:52 PM
If my new lipo's and painted shell arrive and I can get a 20T pinion I'll be there
coleman758
22-08-2011, 06:48 PM
If my new lipo's and painted shell arrive and I can get a 20T pinion I'll be there
I have a 20t you can have it!
Call it a swap for those balls
Howler
22-08-2011, 07:38 PM
I cant make it, despite what i said to you Si, forgot my sister is visiting this weekend.
Rob Foster
23-08-2011, 04:20 PM
I will definitely be there! and at least another 4 of us.
The Bod
23-08-2011, 09:38 PM
I have a 20t you can have it!
Call it a swap for your balls
Whats going on here????
minke
23-08-2011, 09:40 PM
He was desperate for my balls, whats the problem with that?
Si Coe
23-08-2011, 09:49 PM
I don't know - Buds is away for a few days and people start trying to grab Minke's balls instead....
Should we be doing a special meeting for the Mardi Gras this weekend to keep the Durango boys happy?
minke
23-08-2011, 10:12 PM
my balls were bigger
Jonesy
23-08-2011, 10:14 PM
I'm hopeful of making my first trip to see you guys this weekend but only if it's on :thumbsup:
Si Coe
23-08-2011, 10:36 PM
Its on alright!
Easily got enough to make a go of a meeting....
Might be fun class (mixed 2wd, 4wd and trucks) though.
If you use your Shark its free too!
Cr3Ad
24-08-2011, 04:38 AM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/4/2006/02/medium_rcshark.jpg
even tho there free to race ive got a feeling this rc shark mite not be able to get over some of the jumps
coleman758
24-08-2011, 06:33 AM
They wernt big?
They was two little tiny things!
johnnygibbon
24-08-2011, 07:19 AM
There's only one member with tiny balls at bury and he runs geared diffs
I will show you how to remOve those balls properly next meeting
With the use of my new table top that's coming along nicely
coleman758
24-08-2011, 09:18 AM
This table top should be good!
Any sneak peeks?
captainlip
24-08-2011, 09:37 AM
im going to add a bit of weight in the car because im sure if i do the moment I got up the ramp its going to flatten it :p
Jonesy
25-08-2011, 10:34 PM
What time are you guys starting this Sunday?? Quite happy to get down early and help you guys set up as well, haven't been since the Old Goshen track.
Also, I'll be bringing my Shark so give that a go as well if it's dry!
Si Coe
27-08-2011, 12:35 AM
Not sure how I missed this!
I think I'm the only keyholder going to be there, and I'll be down for about 11. You should be able to get on site before that though.
I'm going to try and run the meeting, with Rog's assistance so no idea how long booking in etc will take !
budfish
27-08-2011, 06:57 AM
Not sure how I missed this!
I think I'm the only keyholder going to be there, and I'll be down for about 11. You should be able to get on site before that though.
I'm going to try and run the meeting, with Rog's assistance so no idea how long booking in etc will take !
Should be interesting!! you struggle to run a bath by the look of you shame I won't be there have a good days racing lads hopfully be there next sunday :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Jonesy
27-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Cheers for the PM Si, as stated if you need any help then we'll be happy to step in
See you tomorrow :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.