View Full Version : Summer Series
The race controller
23-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Check out the results on our website.
captainlip
23-08-2011, 10:01 AM
worth mentioning :thumbsup: sorry baines
Phil Corner 12/301.20
Chris Baines 12/301.38
That dang close! and a great race with baines :thumbsup:
Si Coe
23-08-2011, 10:22 AM
Hmm - Daves lead in 4wd doesn't look too secure!
Matt, Chris and Phil could still all beat him.....
I don't think anybody can catch Luke in 2wd though - Congratulations!
captainlip
23-08-2011, 10:37 AM
where are these league tables? i was under the impression there wasnt one. :confused:
mattb
23-08-2011, 10:38 AM
If I'd known it was that close I'd have stayed and raced the finals instead of going home early lol
captainlip
23-08-2011, 10:55 AM
ah yes just found it on the main page
http://www.bmrcc.talktalk.net/Results/21%20Aug/4wd%20series/series.htm
so looks like there is only one round left but when is the last round held? :confused:
The race controller
23-08-2011, 10:57 AM
where are these league tables? i was under the impression there wasnt one. :confused:
You've just read them.......they're on the race programme (LapTop)
The race controller
23-08-2011, 10:59 AM
ah yes just found it on the main page
http://www.bmrcc.talktalk.net/Results/21%20Aug/4wd%20series/series.htm
so looks like there is only one round left but when is the last round held? :confused:
While you're on the website look at the calendar. It will be the next race. (not next week, that's Regionals)
captainlip
23-08-2011, 11:01 AM
so two weeks time? ill have the rango running well so i can knock baines and dave down a place :thumbsup:
Chris B
23-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Challenge accepted! Lol.
Will probably depend on how quickly I can get used to the tekin 5.5 that's going in this week. I'll bring some spiky tyres next time too!
coleman758
23-08-2011, 12:39 PM
I had a good race on Sunday guys! Was pretty neck and neck with Phil.
Until my steering linkage came off and ended my race....
budfish
23-08-2011, 12:49 PM
so two weeks time? ill have the rango running well so i can knock baines and dave down a place :thumbsup:
I do believe your the one going to be knocked down a place or two
tisher
23-08-2011, 01:36 PM
I did not even know they where running a summer series:confused:
mattb
23-08-2011, 02:16 PM
It's not been taken seriously this year Martin or nick cox would of cruised it, also rob mills would of been right up there,we will have to try and arrange it a bit better next year
tisher
23-08-2011, 02:57 PM
It's not been taken seriously this year Martin or nick cox would of cruised it, also rob mills would of been right up there,we will have to try and arrange it a bit better next year
would not mind doing a full series with you guys should not take me long now to get the rb5 dialled in its pretty much there now bar the electrics being right:blush:
mattb
23-08-2011, 03:04 PM
would not mind doing a full series with you guys should not take me long now to get the rb5 dialled in its pretty much there now bar the electrics being right:blush:
Your rb5 looked ace,it might be a good idea to upgrade your ball cups,I know they let you down on Sunday pal
birdy
23-08-2011, 03:12 PM
You could do with a winter championship!
mattb
23-08-2011, 03:18 PM
You could do with a winter championship!
Would you race in it Neil?
captainlip
23-08-2011, 03:18 PM
I do believe your the one going to be knocked down a place or two
All i have to do is turn up at the final round and your behind me :p
tisher
23-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Your rb5 looked ace,it might be a good idea to upgrade your ball cups,I know they let you down on Sunday pal
yea i am going to do a few upgrades on it the ball cup did not fail me mate it was the sxx I only had full throttle no matter where the stick was so I just could not drive the car and ended up wiping out the ball cup just putting them steel bits that you gave me in at the moment:thumbsup:
losichris
23-08-2011, 04:31 PM
when is the 6th round? a week on Sunday?
Howler
23-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Cant we have a summer series for trucks too?
birdy
23-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Would you race in it Neil?
Yep !
You are going to be seeing a lot more of me soon at bury, resigned as chairman of NNRC and I am not running the Northern Regional series next year, so I am coming back to my roots and making a 10th come back.
mattb
23-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Nice one
Si Coe
23-08-2011, 07:13 PM
We might be needing an experienced chairman as it happens......
MikePimlott
23-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Yep !
You are going to be seeing a lot more of me soon at bury, resigned as chairman of NNRC and I am not running the Northern Regional series next year, so I am coming back to my roots and making a 10th come back.
:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.