PDA

View Full Version : More complaints


The race controller
24-08-2011, 10:47 AM
I've had more complaints.
The rubbish at the track........please take it home with you.
AND cars on the football pitches....KEEP OFF.

captainlip
24-08-2011, 11:02 AM
I've had more complaints.
The rubbish at the track........please take it home with you.
AND cars on the football pitches....KEEP OFF.

agreed, Always put the rubbish in the provided bag in race control, its not much effort!

The race controller
24-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Are you going to empty it the ?

captainlip
24-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Are you going to empty it the ?

im sure I could find someones boot to put it in :thumbsup:

The race controller
24-08-2011, 01:36 PM
I've done it. Two bags full.
There are no bags left in race control so bring your own.

Howler
24-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Who was it who did it last week?

Si Coe
24-08-2011, 04:20 PM
TBH a lot of the rubbish isn't ours. There is usually a certain amount of cans and crisp packets there when we arrive.
I think the first person there might be advised to snap a few pics of how the track looks before we get there because often its tidier after we've left......