View Full Version : losi xxx 4+
rc ninja setup
24-08-2011, 01:46 PM
I have a losi xxx 4+ and need some new wheels for it does any kown what wheels fit and where can i get some thankyou
nicVEGAchildJR
24-08-2011, 04:34 PM
On the rear I use losi 22 wheels with the 22 hexs and on the front I use the losi 4wd fronts
super__dan
24-08-2011, 05:26 PM
B44 and J concept front only fit if you use the wider B44 hex else it will bind. On the rear most pin style rear wheels will fit fine.
rc ninja setup
24-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Thank's for that now just need to redo the shocks . Do you fill them upside down and how do you bleed them?
treacle
31-08-2011, 08:03 PM
if you put a spacer on the outside of the hex b44/bj4 front wheels fit :thumbsup: and you do, do them upside down
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.