PDA

View Full Version : Shameless is back


David Church
30-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Tonight series 8 continues with episode 14

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/shameless

Sweet:thumbsup:

Chequered Flag Racing
01-09-2011, 04:41 AM
brilliant, been waiting for it to re appear and it didn't dissapoint :thumbsup:

Belsten
01-09-2011, 07:00 AM
It was good again, I love this series :thumbsup:

David Church
01-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Me too, it's the best thing that comes from the north haha:p

chris68nufc
01-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Me too, it's the best thing that comes from the north haha:p
Apart from me DC?:thumbsup:

pugs
01-09-2011, 08:10 PM
It was good again, I love this series :thumbsup:

Some of the old one's are even better;)

Chequered Flag Racing
01-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Some of the old one's are even better;)

maybe but I'm not watching the whole lot over again

David Church
01-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Apart from me DC?:thumbsup:

OK I agree, this is true!!!:thumbsup:

chris68nufc
01-09-2011, 08:22 PM
Some of the old one's are even better;)

Loving your signature for trade back!!

pugs
01-09-2011, 08:40 PM
Loving your signature for trade back!!

I've never noticed that b4 :woot::lol:

pugs
01-09-2011, 08:45 PM
maybe but I'm not watching the whole lot over again

well worth doing:thumbsup: and i sorted the sig C.S :p

Chequered Flag Racing
05-09-2011, 06:15 PM
tune in again tommorrow night Tuesday

BeachBuggyPhil
11-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Watched 4 episodes of the US version last night. The 1st episode isn't the best but the rest are great. Only two episodes left on Sky+!

terry.sc
12-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Look where I'm working nearby this week.
BTW it is a permanent film set, not actual Manchester streets.


http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc468/terry_sc/chatsworth1.jpg

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc468/terry_sc/chatsworth2.jpg