View Full Version : MM or X2C
4_cell_racer
30-08-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm currently running a MM and have acquired a X2C.
Loving the way the MM handles (over the MR) but want to know which one I should keep (MM or X2C) hold of for serious racing!
Am I correct in thinking the narrower X2C will have less roll than the MM's wider chassis?
Also are there certain situations where one chassis will be better over the other?
Thanks in advance
Lee
chris brown
30-08-2011, 11:21 PM
MM is good in trees.
Tom3012
30-08-2011, 11:42 PM
The MM should be slightly better in low grip conditions as the weight is further back which will aid rear traction... Never tried the MM though in all honesty...
Hope that helps?
4_cell_racer
31-08-2011, 12:11 AM
The MM should be slightly better in low grip conditions as the weight is further back which will aid rear traction... Never tried the MM though in all honesty...
Hope that helps?
Looking at both buggies side by side the X2C's battery compartment is closer to the motor mount than the Monkey by a mm or 2
Cameo
31-08-2011, 01:48 AM
The X2C will be better suited to racing in most conditions.
It should allow quicker reaction time (side to side) and better overall balance.
Tom3012
01-09-2011, 08:33 AM
Looking at both buggies side by side the X2C's battery compartment is closer to the motor mount than the Monkey by a mm or 2
But there is 'more' battery at the rear in the MM..
benjy
03-09-2011, 05:44 PM
i would keep the monkey chap
4_cell_racer
04-09-2011, 12:32 AM
i would keep the monkey chap
You would say that wouldn't you lol
Although tbh I think I am just going to stick with the monkey :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.