View Full Version : F2's, Juniors & Vets
Gemma
31-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Hey everyone,
Enteries for the F2's, Juniors & Vets. We have contacted most people, so these are the guys that made it in!
F2's
Chris Green
Chris Pattison
Wayne Collinson
Jeff Steele
Juniors
Nat Williams
Vets
Barry Williams
Gary Waller
Good luck guys! :thumbsup:
Gemma & Kash
TangerineDream
31-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Hi Gemma
Any confirmations for Coventry yet?
Thanks
chris68nufc
31-08-2011, 07:44 PM
I've booked a room, hope I'm in!:woot:
Where's the Champ anyway? He would deffo win it!:thumbsup:
Andyp
31-08-2011, 07:54 PM
I think the entry dead line is tomo .
chris68nufc
31-08-2011, 08:07 PM
You don't think? So when do you think it is?:thumbsup:
Andyp
31-08-2011, 08:46 PM
1st of sept for sure ! It says on the entry form
TangerineDream
31-08-2011, 08:54 PM
1st of sept for sure ! It says on the entry form
Hopefully find out soon then!
N7ELA
31-08-2011, 09:05 PM
I think the entry dead line is tomo .
Entry deadline was 17th Aug...!
Gemma
01-09-2011, 07:38 AM
Entry deadline was 17th Aug...!
Deadline for the F3, F4, F5s is today, we will be submitting these to Charlie today, and then when we know anymore information we will let you guys know.
:)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.