PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at Seaham this Sunday 4th Sept


TangerineDream
31-08-2011, 07:16 PM
Or are most at the Silverstone F2's??

chris68nufc
31-08-2011, 07:43 PM
I'm hoping it's on!
:thumbsup:

Sumilidon
31-08-2011, 07:48 PM
I'm there if it's on.

corkyjohnson75
31-08-2011, 08:17 PM
Al be there.

TangerineDream
31-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Can anyone confirm if its on??

Steven Forster
01-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Can anyone confirm if its on??


Nope its not on as there still on doing some work on the building, wont be on next weekend either (11th) but the weekend after on the 18th still has to be confirmed yet :(

TangerineDream
01-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Nope its not on as there still on doing some work on the building, wont be on next weekend either (11th) but the weekend after on the 18th still has to be confirmed yet :(
Ah well, nevermind, it's the F3/4/5 finals on the 17th & 18th then we are into Worksop / Chadderton season, looks like I'll be back in 2012 then!!

Sumilidon
01-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Arg. Well hopefully I'll have the B44 sorted by then so I can decide which one to keep.

Otherwise the Mi2 is still in the post, so Barley Mow on Sunday for me with the HT-1 then